Chapter 4

In an old abandoned mansion, Mario sat down in a cage in chains glaring at King Boo. King Boo glared back at him with his blood red eyes. "What is taking that coward so long! Maybe he chose not to come back after all!" He cackled.

"Luigi will never give up you know. He's just taking his time. He'll be here to defeat you again" Mario said.

King Boo then gave him a Mean Look. "Don't be so sure! I've come prepared!He'll be mine this time! Now I would shut your mouth if I were you or I'll make this worse for you and your brother and believe me he already made it worse for himself!"

"You won't hurt Luigi" Mario told him.

"I get to do what I want to him! I will be the supreme ruler of this world and your world and there's nothing that can stop me!" King Boo replied.

                              ***
Luigi walked by Lightning's side. "Hey Luigi?!" Lightning asked.

"Yes, Lightning?" Luigi replied.

"So what moves do you know?" Lightning asked as she stopped and faced Luigi.

"What do you mean by that?" Luigi asked, slightly confused.

"I mean what attacks can you use?" She asked him.

"Well I um... I can do this" he jumped around like a Magikarp out of water.

"Um... I don't think Splash can help you with anything it does nothing. It's the most worthless move in Pokémon history" Lightning explained. "Now that I think about it, I don't think an Eevee can learn that move."

"Splash?" Luigi questioned.

"Yeah, what do you think it was, Hop? Splash is not called Hop apparently" Lightning stated.

"Oh..." Luigi looked down sullenly.

"Don't tell me you don't know any moves" Lightning said.

Luigi just looked at her.

"Well sorry to break it to you, but you won't be able to save your brother if you don't know any moves" Lightning told him. "Come on we should find a safe place so you can train."

"Okay" Luigi replied.

"Come on, I think there's a cave in this direction" she told him as they went West.

After a few miles of walking, they finally made it to the cave. They went inside to see that no Pokémon were inside. Luigi waited tell he could train.

Lightning then faced him. "You ready?" She asked.

"Yeah, I am" Luigi answered.

"Well how about we try Iron Tail" Lightning told him. "Here's a demonstration. Watch closely!"

Lightning's Tail then turned to Iron and she swung it at a rock in the middle of the cave, cutting it perfectly in half. "Now you try" Lightning replied.

Luigi tried to get his tail to turn to Iron. It turned to Iron but only lasted a little while before fading away.

"That's a good try" Lightning said encouragingly.

Luigi attempted to try again only to have it disappear again. He then sighed in despair and looked at the ground sullenly. "I'll never be able to save my brother if I can't do this." He then started to cry.

"Hey, it's okay. You'll be able to do it. You just can't give up" Lightning told him.

"She's like Mario, she's encouraging me" Luigi thought. He smiled at her. "You're right, I can't give up on my big bro. He's counting on me."

"That's the spirit, Luigi" Lightning smiled back at him.

Luigi gave it a couple more tries until he began to get exhausted. "That's enough for now, let's get some rest"  Lightning told him.

"But I didn't learn the move yet" Luigi groaned.

"We'll try again in the morning" Lightning told him. "You need rest right now"

"Okay, maybe you're right" he finally agreed as he yawned. Luigi laid down beside Lightning on the cave ground to rest for the night.

______________________
Thanks to LittleLitten11 The tie between Umbreon  and Jolteon is broken. And we now have a winner.