Chapter 56

"K-K-King-" Luigi stuttered.

"King BOO!!!!" King Boo finished. "I told you I'd return. I'll always come back. Bwahaha!!"

Luigi attempted to back away but the Gastly didn't let him go that far.

"Luigi, hang on!!!" Lightning cried out.

"Don't think you can save him, Scaredy-Chu!!!" King Boo replied.

"I won't let you hurt Luigi. He's my friend and I will never allow my friends to get hurt. You better let him go or else." Lightning told him, her red cheeks lighting up with a fury of sparks.

"Trying to act brave I see."

Lightning growled in rage.

Mario leaped out of the water and used a Water Gun Attack on King Boo.

King Boo glared at him. "Looks like Mario is now a living squirt gun. You've made the mistake to attack me, Fool!! I am capable of stopping you Mario. I'm stronger than you."

Mario used another Water Gun.

King Boo growled. "Stop attacking me fool!! I have your little brother! If you don't stop attacking me we will hurt him!"

"Don't you touch my brother!!!!" Mario shouted. He charged up a Shadow Ball.

King Boo grinned and used Focus Blast. Mario jumped to dodge and released his attack in the air. It was a hit but it only seemed to anger King Boo even more.

"Lightning, go help Luigi." Mario told her.

"Got it!" She rushed to him.

Yoshi and Tidal wanted to help Lightning too so they each decided to fight one.

Yoshi managed to take down one with a few Dragon Tails.

Tidal took his down with a few Flash Cannons and Hydro Cannons.

Lightning took out the last one with Thunderbolt and Iron Tail.

They weren't that hard to defeat. Lightning saw that Luigi was still trembling, hiding his face in his scruff. He didn't know the Gastly were defeated.

Klefki got annoyed and flew out to see King Boo. Once she saw him, she quickly flew back in.

"Hey Luigi. The Gastly are gone now. They won't hurt you anymore." Lightning told him. He shook his head and continued trembling.

"Come on Weeg. Look at me. It's alright. You're safe now." Lightning patted his head. He slowly looked up with tears in his eyes.

He just then noticed Mario was fighting King Boo as best he could. "Mario..." he gasped.

"He needs your help, Luigi. I don't know how long he can fight King Boo alone."

As if to answer Lightning's question Mario was hit with a Focus Blast and fell in the water.

"Mario!!!!!" Luigi cried.

Mario swam back up and back to the surface. He shook his wet coat dry and turned to Luigi. He smiled. "Luigi!" He ran to him and hugged him tightly. "You're okay."

"Thanks to Lightning, Yoshi and Tidal." He replied.

"Alright! Enough is enough. This ends here!" King Boo growled charging up a Focus Blast. Lightning used Electro Ball. King Boo was hit and he growled at Lightning with anger. "You mouse-brain!!!" He shouted.

He fired a large Focus Blast at them. The brothers were surprised with the size of it. However, Lightning stepped in front of them and used a large Electro Ball to counter it.

King Boo was now really angry that his attack failed. He used Psychic on Lightning and threw her to the side.

"Lightning!!!" Mario and Luigi shouted in unison.

King Boo attacked them with another Focus Blast, finally hitting the two. Mario de-evolved from Vaporeon to an Eevee.

"Now you're weaker!!!" He grinned.

Lightning got to her paws to see the brothers in trouble. She used Thunderbolt. King Boo turned around to face the Pikachu. He used Sucker Punch on her. The attack made her hit a tree that was behind her.

King Boo turned back to the Mario Brothers. "Lightning, hold on. We're coming!!!" Luigi replied.

King Boo used Psychic on them and threw them to the side as well.

Mario slowly got to his paws to see an Ice Rock in front of him. He evolved into Glaceon.

"Time to finish this..." he whispered to himself.

He rushed back to Luigi and helped him up.

"You alright???" He asked.

"I'm fine... "

"Come on we have to finish this."

"Right..." Luigi replied. They shook paws with each other and turned to King Boo.

"Let's a go!!!" They shouted in unison.

__________________________
That's the end of Chapter 56. Hope you enjoyed. More coming soon...

Question: I'm thinking of adding Bowser Jr. but what should he be?

A Flareon
A Charmeleon
A Smeargle (I don't know maybe because Super Mario Sunshine)
Or something else.

Please tell me in the comments below. What you think would fit him more.