Chapter 57

"Come on Luigi!" Mario said.

Luigi used his Thunderstone and evolved into his Jolteon form.

He and Mario rushed towards King Boo. Mario used an Ice Beam attack while Luigi used Thunderbolt.

Lightning slowly got back up to her paws to see the brothers fighting. Lightning used Quick Attack to run to their side.

"We can beat him again guys I know it."

King Boo laughed. "I don't think so..."

A few dozen Gastly flew out of the darkness from behind him. "I have my own army of comrades on my side."

Lightning backed up. King Boo had backup now.

"Don't worry Lightning. We're take care of the Gastly while you three fight him." Tidal said.

"Thanks..." Lightning replied.

"Yeah, thank you very much, you all have been a big help." Mario replied. Luigi nodded.

"It seems you have your own army now. But I won't give up, I will win this time."

"I doubt that!" Lightning replied.

"Oh you little-" King Boo was about to grab her but Luigi used Thunder.

"You are not going to hurt her again!!" Luigi growled.

King Boo groaned in annoyance through gritted teeth. "I had enough of you fool. Just give up already!"

"Never!" Luigi shouted. "I won't let you hurt my friends or my brother again."

"Then I will fight you like a true Boo!!" King Boo replied.

"Fine by me! How about we make a deal. If we defeat you, you leave the Pokémon World alone!" Luigi said.

"Hm.. And if I win you both will return to our own world with me and go in the paintings like you both should have been a long time ago!"

"F-fine... We have a deal then..." Luigi gulped.

King Boo smirked and chuckled softly to himself.

Luigi used Thunderbolt. King Boo vanished and reappeared behind them. He used a Focus Blast, however Lightning countered it with Electro Ball and then used Iron Tail, getting a hit on him. King Boo growled.

He used Psychic on her. Mario used Ice Beam to help free Lightning from his grasp.

She landed on her paws on the ground. "Thank you." She replied.

Mario just smiled at her. Mario and Luigi both attacked King Boo at the same time with Thunderbolt and Ice Beam.

King Boo was now paralyzed and couldn't move. Lightning and Luigi both used Thunderbolt and Mario used Ice Beam again.

King Boo growled. "I had enough of this!!" He snapped. He broke through the Paralysis and used a large Focus Blast hitting all three of them. "I will not lose to a bunch of fools!!"

Suddenly, he was attacked by a surprise Thunderbolt. A certain Pichu with a green scarf leaped out of the bushes ready to fight. King Boo turned to see her. "You again!!! You little annoying child."

Inky used Quick Attack to quickly run towards King Boo with great speed and used Iron Tail on him.

"Inky, you came back to help us." Lightning said.

"Of course I did. I'm here to help." Inky replied.

Inky turned back to King Boo to see him release a Focus Blast at her. She quickly used Quick Attack to dodge and used Electro Ball again. King Boo dodged it and floated towards her. Once he was close enough she used Thunderbolt, shocking him again.

He slowly got back up only to get attacked by Lightning, Luigi and Inky's Thunderbolt attacks and Mario's Ice Beam. He finally collapsed once again.

He looked up to see Luigi slowly approach him.

"Are you finished yet?" He asked, glaring down at him.

King Boo looked around to see his boos almost all defeated.

"This isn't over green stache!!" He shouted, harshly. "One day I will defeat you!! I swear it!!" King Boo then called back his wounded friends and disappeared.

"Is he finally really gone?" Lightning asked.

"I'm sure he is. We made a deal. However, I'm sure he will be back at it again and try to put us in paintings." Luigi answered.

"I hope he never succeeds."

"Eh... I'm sure he won't." Luigi responded. He then de-evolved back into an Eevee and yawned. "Can we go now. I'm really tired..."

Mario de-evolved too and walked to his brothers side. "Yeah, let's a go."

"Hey Inky. Would you want to come with us? We sure could use your help saving the Pokémon World."

"Sure" she replied. "I would love to help stop Yveltal's destruction."

"Alright then. Onward! We need to find shelter. It's already getting dark. We must hurry!" Tidal replied to the group.

Unbeknownst to the group, they were being stalked by three creatures in the dark shadows.
____________________________________________________________
That's the end of Chapter 57. Hope you enjoyed. More coming very soon... ^U^