Chapter 9

Luigi glared at King Boo as he floated towards them. "I-I won't let you get away with this, boo" he said.

"I already have" King Boo laughed as he charged a Focus Blast, aiming at Luigi. Mario carefully watched his brother. He never actually seen him fighting King Boo in action before.

Luigi charged a Shadow Ball as both attacks were demolished once they impacted each other, creating a cloud of smoke. Luigi looked around for King Boo but couldn't see anything through the smoke. King Boo, on the other hand, got a glimpse of Luigi through the smoke on his side and took the opportunity to strike. He used another Focus Blast as it hit Luigi. Luigi hit Mario's cage hard and he collapsed to the ground, wincing in pain from the attack.

"Luigi!!" Mario cried. He glared at the boo in rage.

Luigi slowly got back to his paws and watched King Boo carefully

Luigi slowly got back to his paws and watched King Boo carefully. He realized he was cornered. King Boo was about to attack him again. Luckily, Lightning was with him as she sneaked up from behind King Boo and struck him with Iron Tail. King Boo quickly shook it off and turned to see her.  "You little fool!!" He shouted. He hit her with Sucker Punch as she slid across the floor.

"Lightning!!!" Luigi cried. "You'll pay for that boo."

"You can do this Luigi!!" Mario blurted out.

"Not this time, he isn't" King Boo replied.

Luigi jumped over King Boo and hit him with Iron Tail before landing on the ground.

King Boo turned around to see Luigi already charging a Shadow Ball. He quickly released it before the boo had a chance to dodge.

"Ugh... You have done it this time, Green Stache" King Boo replied.

A Gastly floated in carrying what looked like a small stone and handed it to King Boo. The stone quickly did what it was made to do, mega evolve Gengar. King Boo was now white instead of purple with a yellow ring embedded upon his forehead.

"He's a shiny?!" Lightning blurted out, looking up at him. She quickly got back up to her feet and watched the shiny Mega Gengar carefully. Luigi looked at him, horrified and confused.

King Boo cackled evilly as he charged another Focus Blast. He released it but this time Luigi jumped out of the way before he could hit him.

"Luigi be careful. That's a Gengar's Mega Evolution. It changes his look and makes him much stronger." Lightning explained.

"Oh great, just great." Luigi replied sarcastically.

King Boo charged another Focus Blast.

"Oh boy" Luigi sighed.

Luigi ran as fast as he could to dodge the barrage of Focus Blasts he was attempting to hit him with. Lightning used Thunderbolt on King Boo as he stopped attacking. He approached her with a creepy grin plastered on his face until Luigi struck him with Shadow Ball.

"Thanks" Lightning told him.

Luigi just cracked a small smile at her before changing it to a more serious one. Lightning and Luigi both attacked King Boo with a barrage of Electro Balls and Shadow Balls until King Boo's Mega Evolution disappeared and he collapsed to the ground.

"I will be back and I will have both of you hanging on my wall in paintings!!" King Boo shouted before disappearing through the floor.

Luigi rushed to his brother's cage. "How do I get you outta here, bro?"

"Allow me to help. I bet one of my keys could work" Klefki replied.

"Or we could just break the lock like this..." Lightning swung an Iron Tail at the lock and breaks it.

"That works too" Klefki said.

Luigi opened the cage door and carefully breaks the chains that kept Mario from moving very much with his Iron Tail. Luigi quickly threw his arms around Mario. "Oh thank goodness King Boo didn't do anything to you" Luigi replied, crying tears of joy.

"Grazie fratello!" Mario replied. (Translation: Thanks, bro)

Lightning just watched them happily.

Mario turned to Lightning. "Hello, thank you for helping my brother... Um..."

"Lightning."

"Lightning... That's a very unique name you have" Mario said. "I'm Mario and I'm positive you know my little brother already."

"Yeah, I do" Lightning replied.

"You've got very good battling skills. I'm glad you were there to help my bro..." Mario replied.

"I don't know what would've happened if you weren't there to teach me to use attacks. I couldn't have done this without your help" Luigi told her.

"Oh, Mario?"

"Yes, Luigi?"

"Lightning told me something that you should know about. I'll tell you about it once we get outta here. This place is giving me the creeps" Luigi replied quivering.

                                                   ________________________________________

I hope you enjoyed the new chapter. More coming soon ^^
These are the moves Luigi will have depending on what he evolved into... choose which ever one you like better
Jolteon-
Flash
Thunder- Thunderhand
Mean Look- Death Stare duh
Shadow Ball
*Might be a shiny Jolteon*
Might change later

Umbreon-
Flash
Mean Look
Shadow Ball
Protect

May change later

Leafeon-
Leaf Blade
Dig
Iron Tail
X-scissor

May change later
Suggestions for moves is allowed
I need help with his ability though for each one.
From seeing the movesets do you want to change your vote or keep it as is.