Chapter 50

Mario, Luigi and their friends continued fighting Melody. Mario and Luigi both used their stones to help them. Mario, using his Firestone, evolved into Flareon. Luigi, using his Thunderstone, evolved into his green Jolteon self.

Luigi used Thunderbolt. Mario used Fire Blast. Yoshi used Thrash. Eva used Shadow Ball. Riley uses Focus Blast. Tidal used Hydro Cannon. Melody used Quick Attack and dodged Shadow Ball, Focus Blast and Thrash But was hit with Thunderbolt, Fire Blast, and Hydro Cannon. Melody stopped in her tracks to shake off the attacks before using Quick Attack again knocking Mario and Luigi to the ground.

Lightning gasped when she saw them introuble. She quickly ate the berry Mario gave her, got back to her paws and used Thunderbolt on Melody to get her off of the brothers. Melody collapsed to the ground.

"A-are you finished yet?" Lightning asked.

Melody glared at her as she slowly got back up to her paws. "No! Not yet! You will pay! You don't stand a chance against Yveltal. You'll be turned to stone the first time you see him. You meddling kids are doomed!" Melody laughed evilly.

Mario used Fire Blast and Luigi used Thunderbolt again to finish her off. Melody was finally down.

"Good job guys." Lightning told them.

"No problem." They replied with a smile.

"Oh and Mario... Thanks for the berry. It really helped." Lightning commented.

"We're happy to help." Mario replied. Both brothers then de-evolved back to their normal Eevee forms.

Suddenly, Lightning heard something coming from the shadows behind them. She turned around to see three Eeveelutions Speed towards the brothers.

"Mario! Luigi! Look out!" Lightning warned.

An Espeon and Vaporeon tackled both brothers to the ground with great force. The Sylveon was threatening to attack them with a Psyshock.

"Alright, nobody move or the Mario Brothers get it!!" Wendy the Sylveon warned.

"No!! Don't hurt them!" Lightning cried.

"You!! You're that so called Pikachu that were helping them now are you!!" Wendy replied.

"Um.... And what if I am???" Lightning questioned.

"Minions!! Get her!!" She shouted.

Three Squirtle rushed towards Lightning. However, she quickly used Iron Tail on them.

The three Squirtles collapsed to the ground.

Wendy cleared her throat to get Lightning's attention. She turned to see her about to use Psyshock on the brothers.

"Obey!! Or these two will get it!!" She warned.

"Please... Don't do this to them." Lightning replied.

"Then obey, Pikachu!!"

"Lightning, don't listen to her." Luigi yelled.

"Shut it!!" The Vaporeon holding him warned.

"Don't speak to him that way!! Let them go!!" Lightning shouted.

"They're going where they should have been this entire time. With Yveltal Bowser. They deserve to be annihilated." Wendy said.

"A- Annihilated?!" Luigi trembled.

"No! They don't!" Lightning replied.

"They don't deserve any of this. No one does! They're innocent." Tidal spoke up.