Chapter 47

Iggy, Morton, Larry and Lemmy walked towards Yveltal Bowser. Bowser turned to see them. "Now what do you four want?"

"We have a great plan to catch the Mario Brothers." Morton said.

"Well tell me what it is." Bowser replied.

"It's a pretty long story but we were throwing around a ball and Iggy was hit by the ball and he went inside it. If we find more, we might be able to use it against the brothers then no one will be able to stop us." Larry answered.

"Catch them??? I'll  take your word for it. If it means that we can finally get rid of those two then let's do it." Bowser replied.

"We won't let you down..."

***

"Luigi wake up!!! Come on!!!" Lightning shouted at the Eevee laying in a leaf pile like bed.

He only turned away and mumbled. "No..."

"We don't have time for this.." Mario groaned. He nudged him but he still didn't wake up.

"Ugh... That's it..." Lightning groaned. She uses Thunderbolt on Luigi as he was jolted awake with an electric shock.

"Ow...." he moaned.

"Sorry for the irrupt awakening... again... But we need to keep moving."

"Oh..." Luigi whined. "Okay fine..."

"If you're exhausted. A berry will bring your energy up real fast." Tidal informed him. He gave him a Sitrus berry.

Once he ate the berry he was now awake.

"Are we ready to go now?" Tidal asked.

"Yup... Let's a go!!!" Luigi answered, happily.

Before they moved on they each took a few berries to bring with them just in case.

***
They walked through the forest. Suddenly, they caught the scent of smoke in the air. With curiosity, they decided to check it out.

On their way there, Luigi walked passed a Moss Rock and evolved into a Leafeon.

When they finally got there, they saw a fire taking over that part of the forest.

"Oh no!!! We have to do something!!! If we don't the fire will spread!!" Lightning gasped in terror.

"Don't worry Lightning. With my help this'll be a piece of cake." Tidal replied.

"We're so glad to have you with us, Tidal. Let's go" Lightning replied.

"W-wait for me!!  I want to help!!" Luigi shouted, following them. However, Lightning stopped him.

"I'm sorry Luigi, but maybe you should set this one out. You're a grass type right now, Fire will be Super Effective against you." Lightning told him.

"Wh-what???" Luigi stuttered.

"Lightning is right. I don't want to see you get hurt, Luigi. We can handle this." Mario replied.

"B-but I-I want to help..." Luigi replied, sullenly, ears flat.

"Don't worry Luigi. It's fine... Just stay a safe distance away, okay?" Mario told him.

"O-okay..." Luigi sighed with teary eyes.

Luigi watched Lightning and Mario get some water from a nearby lake and Tidal and a group of water type Pokémon using water type moves.

"I-I can't just sit here and watch. I want to help..." Luigi said to himself. "I should be able to help. I-I'm Luigi. I'm just as good as Mario. It doesn't matter if I'm a grass type right now, I'll be very careful."

He picked up a wooden bowl and walked to the lake to fill it up with water.

The fire seemed like it was getting weaker. Lightning caught sight of Luigi when she was about to refill her water bowl. She dropped it in surprise.

"Luigi!!! What are you doing!!!" Lightning shouted.

"I'm helping, even if you don't want me to. I want to be useful." Luigi replied.

"You are useful. We just don't want you to get hurt." Lightning told him, putting a paw on his shoulder. "We care about you. We don't want you getting hurt."

"I care about you guys too. I want to be there to help no matter the cost. I want to be as important as my big brother." Luigi replied.

"I know you do Luigi, but some situations can be too dangerous. You have to trust me on that." Lightning responded.

"I know..."

At that moment, the fire was finally put out and they regrouped.

Mario saw that Luigi looked a little upset. "What's wrong Luigi?" He asked.

"It's nothing. I'm fine now."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah... I'm fine."

"If you say so."

___________________________
That's the end of Chapter 47. Sorry for it being late. More coming soon. Hope you enjoyed.