The Question

The Question (Romance/Proposal)

His eyes had an emotion of great passion lingering on them, as his smile broadened looking at the man in front of him. 

Blaine kept his place, still down on one knee with the gorgeous ring in his hand. He was trembling in anxiousness, but he was desperate to know Kurt's answer. He would do anything to make sure Kurt was happy, and safe, and not in pain. 

Whatever he had to do.

He'd do it.

"I love you Blaine.." Kurt whispered faintly as his hands carefully covered his mouth as he stood, pondering what his response would be to it.

Blaine sighed out of relief, leading them both to chuckle nervously, then to silence. It seemed neither of them knew what to do, or what to exactly expect, but Kurt had an answer. He wasn't sure if it was the right one though, because marriage was a big thing. Although Blaine had said, whenever he was ready to have the wedding, whenever.. 

Blaine just wanted to make the promise, before anything else between them happened.

He wanted Kurt to know, that he was always going to love him, and it was never going to be anyone else.

"Yes." 

Blaine's eyebrow went up, seeing Kurt nod hastily, "Are you-Are you serious?" He softly asked him.

"I am." 

Blaine looked down at the ring, an ecstatic smile teasing hard at his lips, so much he couldn't control it. He got up quickly, tackling Kurt for a hug, as they both laughed, smiling so much their cheeks hurt but it didn't matter to them!

"God, I-I love you, I love you, I love you!" Blaine squealed, breaking from Kurt's tight embrace to kiss him with all the love he had in him.

"I love you too Blaine, to the moon and back." Kurt uttered, his finger on Blaine's lips to stop him.

"To the moon and back." Blaine nodded, taking his finger off of his lips, then pushing his mouth onto Kurt's roughly.