Involuntary

Involuntary (GeneralFic/HD!Blaine)

Something was happening.

Kurt could just feel it, that something was happening to Blaine.

He sat on the chair in his office, intently looking up at the ceiling as he thought more on what could've been going on with him. The shuffling of feet was heard from right outside the door, and small, quiet voices were following those footsteps. He sat up straight, soon as he heard the repetitive knocking.

"Come in." He quickly said, as he stared at the door, waiting for it to open.

In an instant, Rachel opened the door and walked right in, closing it behind her. There she stood, a worried expression on her tanned face, she adjusted the leather strap of her purse. Kurt raised an eyebrow, waiting to hear what she had to say, as he could tell by only the look in her brown eyes, that she had either a few, or a lot of things to tell him.

"Kurt.. I just called your house, about, half an hour ago, and Blaine answered." She told him in a low voice, as if she didn't want anyone else to hear it.

"And?" Kurt replied, not knowing what exactly what was so important about that, afterall, he'd answered the phone plenty of times, what's the difference or importance in this one?

"Kurt, he started to-he started to curse at me. Called me a bitch, several times, because I didn't invite you to a party of mine, and because I didn't apparently appreciate you enough." Rachel explained more thoroughly, as Kurt's eyebrows raised up at hearing this.

"What do you mean?" Kurt asked, getting up from his chair swiftly, "Blaine would never do that, as much as he hates your ignorance." He said, shaking his head, as she frowned.

"But he did-"

"Call him," Kurt mumbled, as she tilted her head a bit sideways to the sudden words, "call him again, right now, and put it on speaker."

"But wh-"

"Just do it." Kurt firmly instructed, looking her straight in the eyes, as he crossed his arms standing there in front of her.

"Okay." She said, giving him a strange look before going into her purse to take out her phone.

She dialled Kurt's home number, patiently waiting with Kurt for Blaine to pick up again. A few seconds passed, before he finally picked up.

"Blaine?" Rachel softly said, as Kurt bit his lip, the anxiousness inside of him beginning to build up.

"Oh, hey Rach!" Blaine enthusiastically said, pure happiness in his voice.

Rachel gave a puzzled look, and began to speak again, "Blaine, why are you so happy all of a sudden?"

"What do you mean?" he asked confusedly, though it was still in a happy tone.

"Half an hour ago, you were angry at me and you told me that I was a bitch, and-"

"No I didn't." Blaine chuckled, as Kurt let out a breath of relief, right away assuming Rachel had been just telling him this for some attention.

"Yes you did, Blaine." She said, seeing Kurt glare at her.

"I not did." Blaine suddenly murmured, as he just after coughed loudly.

Kurt's eyes widened, as he peered down at Rachel's phone in her hands. She looked to him, knowing that Kurt was realizing something, or was at least thinking about it. Without a hesitation, she told Blaine to forget about it, and that it was nice hearing his voice again, after a week of not seeing him or Kurt.