And Then.

And Then. (GeneralFiction/SEXYCONTENT!Klaine)

Blaine smirked, his lips moving gently against Kurt's soft, porcelain skin. His hands went to his hips, while his lower body glided upwards and down in Kurt.

An hour passed and the two had reached a stop for their love ride, but both of them were definitely satisfied. They stayed there, cuddled up close to each other, covered in the red plaid blanket.

"I like weekends where your parents are gone on business trips..." Kurt began, with a wide smile on his face, "It makes me wish they were gone all the time."

Blaine chuckled, nodding, "Yeah, so do I." He put his fingers through Kurt's sleek hair, again and again, his vanilla scented shampoo swooping through his nose with ease, "Have I ever told you how good your hair smells?"

The two of them laugh at the weird comment, "No, I don't think so, but, mm.. Dually noted." Kurt told him quietly, slightly turning his head to the curly haired dork that was his boyfriend.

Don't even get him started, on how often Blaine pulled random things like that, straight out of his mouth. It was crazy, but it was also pretty damn adorable.

"We should get going, Rachel and Mercedes are probably already at the movies, waiting on us lovers." Kurt sighed, sitting up from his amazingly comfortable position.

"Aw, come on.. Just call them-"

"And tell them that we just had it, for the fifteenth time this week, and now we're super sore... or I am. I always seem to end up bottom. So we can't go?"

"You're a mad genius, god dammit."

Kurt rolled his eyes, pushing Blaine back down against the mattress. He put both his legs on either side of Blaine and smirked, "Now how 'bout that round 4?"

"But what about Rach' and Mercedes?" Blaine asked, raising an eyebrow with the same smirk on his face.

"Oh, we'll worry about that later. For now.." Kurt whispered, a mischievous look in his eyes.

Blaine scoffed, then laughed, "Whatever happened to my baby penguin?" And Kurt giggled, locking his lips onto Blaine's in an instant.

"I really don't know, but..." Kurt took a deep breath, as Blaine got lower, "I'm 75% sure, you like this Kurt better."

Blaine shrugged, breathing in, "Maybe.."

"Agh, okay, less talking-"

"More kissing. Couldn't have said it better myself." Blaine said, passionately kissing Kurt.

Their tongues were slowly added to the game, and fought hard for dominance, yet in the end of the quarrel, Blaine's won once again.

Kurt inhaled sharply, as his fingers gripped into Blaine's skin hard.

Everything was getting more and more intimate as they went along, the usual thing, the normal jam.

Blaine thrusted against Kurt, feeling the urge come quick and at it's fastest speed. Getting it, it made everything get more rushed, and hot, intense.

"Oh my god, dammit, just go!" Kurt groaned, squeezing his eyes shut.

He bucked against him, desperate for more.

***

"And that.." Blaine whispered, smirking, "Is how it is done."

Kurt let out a deep breath, "I can't even begin to think about how we're gonna explain this to Rachel and Mercedes."

"Just tell them that you were truly getting some tonight, afterall, it's honest.."

"Ha, you think!" Kurt laughed, rolling his eyes, as he texted a random excuse to the girls instead.

"Staying on the safe side instead though, are we?" Blaine smiled, peering down at the screen, as he rubbed both Kurt's shoulders from behind.

"Indeed I am." He nodded in reply, turning around.

"Well honestly, I don't think they would've minded the extra details.. It's nothing they don't do behind closed doors with Finn and Sam." Blaine sighed, shaking his head.

"Oh, I remember that. We walked in on the aftermath of Finnchel.."

"Damn." Blaine laughed, pulling a grossed out face as he stuck out his tongue.

"Yeah, yeah, my own god damn stepbrother."

"Ew."

"Oh shut up."

"Are you saying it wasn't totally wrong walking in on that!? Even the aftermath of it?"

"... You sir, are right. It was ew."

"Ew, ew, and more-" Though Blaine was interrupted, when Kurt's lips came onto his once again.

He pulled away, and..

"Yum." The grin on his face had never been wider, and his eyebrows had never been higher.

Ta. Freakin'. Da.