Chapter 1: Summer loving

Stella Marie was a typical 17 year old girl. She loved texting, getting on twitter, loved flirting, partying and dancing. But just like any teenage girl she loved the world-wide British/Irish boy band know as One Direction.

Stella marie was a tall beautiful young lady. Long platinum blonde curly hair. Brilliant bright blue eyes. She was what ever girl wanted to look like. Amazing figure, just enough cheat to make the boys drool and perfect plump lips.

She had always been the popular girl. Captain of the cheerleading team and volleyball team. Everyone always assumed she lived the perfect life, or so they thought.

"STELLA MARIE GET DOWN HERE THIS INSTANT!!!!!" the loud voice of my adoptive dad Chad traveled up to my room. It terrified me. I slowly walked downstairs to meet his furious eyes. He was drunk.

"Mind telling me what the hell you we're just doing???" he came up and grabbed my arm and shoved me against the couch. I fell backward and hit my head on the wall. I cursed inwards rubbing my head.

"I was.. Uh.. Doing homework." I lied

He looked at me with disgust. "get the hell out of my sight!" he screamed as he shoved me upstairs.

- - - - -

I picked up my phone and dialed a number I knew by heart.

{E-Ella SM-Stella Marie}

"hey Stella!" Ella my bestfriends voice chimed thru the phone. She was always here for me when chad was drunk and did stupid stuff.

"hey can I sleep over tonight? He's at it again." SM

"sure girlie! I'll be over in 10!" E

"thanks Ellie" SM

I hung up the phone before she could reply. I crept downstairs to find Chad passed out on the couch. I sighed softly as I hers a car door shut. I opened the door and greeted Ella with a huge hug. We walked quietly up to my room. She smiled and shut my door and turned on our favorite radio station. As soon as it came on, we hers the guitar strum the beginning of "what makes you beautiful" by One Direction. We looked at each other and fangirled.

"your insecure, don't know what for, your turning heads what you walk thru the do-oo-or, don't need make up to cover up, being the way that you are is eno-oo-ough! Everyone else in the room can see it everyone else but you! Oh!"I sang.

El didn't sing the next line so it caused me to look up at her. "I've known you since we were in diapers and I'm just now finding out you can sing??" she squealed. I just looked in my drawer and blushed as I pulled clothes and shoved them into my suitcase. I opened my mouth when I herd something come on the radio catching my attention.

"alright One Direction fans! It's time! The boys are giving out 2 tickets, and 2 meet and greet passes to the lucky 100th caller! As soon as you hear the boys yell "go!" start calling! Good luck and have fun!" El and I exchanged looks and screamed as we pulled out our phones.

"GO!" we herd the 5 boys yell. I whipped out my phone and dialed the radio stations number.

"dammit." I muttered. "busy."

I redialed the number and pressed the phone to my ear. After it rang 2 times I herd a man come on. "hello lucky caller 100! What's your name??" I tapped Ella, "my name is Stella Marie!!" I squealed. "well miss Stella Marie! Your the lucky 100th caller! Looks like you just won 2 front row tickets and meet and greet passes to meet the boys in Orlando FL! Come by the radio station later to claim your prize! I'll send u a secret message you have to give to me to make sure it's you! Congratulations!" the line went dead.

I looked at Ella and her jaw was almost to the floor. "did we just...." I simply nodded. We exchanged looks and screamed in joy.

- - - - - -

"hey I'm Stella Marie from earlier. I won the 100th caller contest." I told a very professional looking woman. She had long black straight hair. Piercing green eyes.

"secret saying." she questioned with a bored expression.

I looked at my phone "monkeys go bananas for bananas..?" it sounded like a question.

She giggled and pointed to the hall to her right. "down the hall, second door to your left!" I started walking as i called "thanks!" over my shoulder.

I knocked on the already opened door. "ah! You must be stella Marie!" he said. I smiled and nodded.

"I'm Ella!" she held out her hand for him to shake it. "pleasure to meet you Ella!" he said as he shook her hand.

"okay girls!, here are 2 front row tickets and 2 meet and greet passes for the boys concert in Orlando FL in 3 days!" he handed us the tickets. I shot El a worried look. "how will we get they Stel?" she whispered in my ear.

"oh! I also forgot to mention we're paying for airfare there and back and for hotel arrangements!" he quickly said as if he herd us. "HOLY FUDGE BALLS!" El squealed. (a few years ago me and El decided to quit cursing so we used random foods instead)

"meet back up here tomorrow at 2 pm to catch your flight to FL! That'll give you a day to get settled in. There will be a limo and a driver to take you where ever you'd like to go!" me and el peeked over at each other and smiled. "thank you thank you!" I squealed. "my pleasure girls. Now go home an pack!" he said as he shooed us out of the room.

- - - - - -

I dropped el off at her house so she could get packed. Chad was gone, probably getting drunk, again. So I ran upstairs to pack. I turned on my laptop and logge onto twitter. I quicker packed the keys typing a tweet. "feel like the luckiest girl in the world! Going to a 1D concert in FL with @ella_bella57 in 3 days! @harry_styles, @real_liam_payne @officalniall @louis_tomlinson @zaynmalik here we come! :)"

I didn't bother logging out because I'm sure Ella would reply soon. As I was zipping up my suit case I herd a twitter chime on my laptop. I was expecting a mention from Stella but instead it was someone I didn't expect. I looked at the name and nearly passed out. It read, Harry Styles: "ah! @stella_marie57 so your the contest winner? Well congrats! Hope to see you at the airport tomorrow!"

**** okay so this is my first book on here.. 

What do y'all think?  

Don't be mean please.. 

Leave comments on what you think! 

And leave ideas on what you'd like to happen later on! Ideas this early would be good(: thanks lovelies!

Jessica(: Xxx