Chapter 26: life, it builds you up, then brings you down.

*Stellas POV*

I laid in my bed writing in my journal as everyone was asleep because i simply couldnt sleep.

'Dear journal

Its been a year since lacy started crawling and since louis and i last saw eleanor and samuel. We have had our share of fights and disagreements but nothing to bad for us to ruin our relationship.

Lacy has grown so much! She has gorgeous light brown straight hair. Shes teething and shes mumbling words now. All of her uncles have spoiled her so much its unbelievable. She has the most expensive clothes, a lot of toys and everything you can imagine.

And did i mention that me and louis are engaged again?? :) Yeah we'll its true! been engaged for 8 months!!!

Harry and heather are still together. And harry also decided to seal things up with heather the same time louis did with me!!

~FLASHBACK~

Me, Ella, Danielle, Stephanie and Heather all were in the front row seats to the boys concert in London.

"I should i should oh i should of kissed you!!!!" the song fizzed out and the crowd went crazy.

"Thank you guys!!! yall were amazing!!!!" Louis yelled out then winked at me.

"OH MY GOD!!! LOUIS JUST WINKED AT ME!!!!!!!" soem crazed fan screamed.

I laughed and turned around and looked at her.

"Never mind it was for her." she said as she pouted to her friends as i turned around and i threw a wink back at louis.

"NOW!! I hear that Mr. Styles and Mr. Tomlinson have a HUGE" niall started as he threw his hands up to emphasis the word Huge, "Surprise for everyone. but two people in particular." Niall finished as he sent a wink to me and heather.

"Whats he talking about????" Heather asked me as she was sitting next to me.

"i have no idea." i said looking equally confused.

"Now, we want all our girls to come up on stage." liam yelled and the girls went crazy in the crowd as we made our way up to the stage, There were flashes everywhere and screaming girls grabbing the ends of our dresses.

We all went and stood with our boyfriend and turned on our mics. Yeah we already had microphones on since we knew we were going to be on stage at some point tonight.

"So as you all know, these are our girlfriends." Zayn said as he kissed Stephanies forehead.

"now for this big surprise. when do we get to know??" heather squeaked  and jumped up and down like a little girl who won candy.

"Right now actually." Harry and louis said at the same time.\

"okay girls, now, i need you three to stand over here." Niall said as he moved ella, stephanie and danielle to the side of the stage.

"Now you," zayn said as he grabbed heather, "Stand here." he said as he positioned her so the crowd could see the side of her.

"and you." liam said as he grabbed my hand and did the same thing but facing heather. "stand here."

"do i even want to know whats going on?" i whispered into the microphone.

"yes trust me. now keep looking at each other and turn around when we say 3! ok?" niall piped in.

I just looked at heather and we both nodded looking at the boys as we did.

Just then, harry stood behind heather facing her, got down on one knee and pulled out a small little box and opened it. my hands flew to my mouth as i realised he was fixing to propose. Her hands did the same as she looked behind me. My heart was racing a thousand miles an hour.