Chapter 6: It was just a dare

Everyone was staring at me. I just smiled.

Louis strolled his was over to me and wrapped his hands around my waist.

"you look smokin babe!" he whispered in my ear sending shivers down my spine like it always does.

I simply placed a small kiss on his lips and strutted over towards everyone else to give them a better look. I spun around in a slow circle.

Then i looked at All the boys. They were dressed casually but very nicely dressed.

Ella wasn't out yet so I decided to walk to her room to see what the hold up was.

She wa putting a necklace on which got caught in her hair when I walked in.

"Hey! Come help me with this!" she said as she made an impatient stance. I laugh and walk over to help her.

Once I helped her get ready, we both walked out arms linked.

Once again our heels alerted the boys we were coming.

We walked out in the boys view, and just giggled to ourselves as we walked to the table next to the door to grab out phones and money.

"so are we going to the club or not!?!" we squealed in unison as we ran out to the elevator. The boys still not following. So we walked on the elevator alone.

Although I understood why they were frozen. We looked especially tonight!

I wore a pale strapless pink dress with a revealing back with lace overtop. It came a little above mid-thigh and I wore some pale pink strappy heels. A simple diamond necklace El gave me for christmas that had a bow attached and matching earrings. My hair was in my normal long platinum blonde ringlets down my back but with it pulled out of my face by a cute diamond bow headband. I had light foundation, eyeliner, mascara and a tad bit of blush.

Ella wore a strapless black dress. It revealed some of the Side of her stomach. It had white lace over top like mine did. (we bought somewhat matching dresses) she wore black lacey shoes. She wore the diamond necklace shaped as an E and the matching earrings. She had her long strawberry blonde straight hair curled and pulled in a fancy up do. She wore light mascara and eyeliner and blush.

In all fairness, we looked sexy tonight.

- - - - - - - -

"Guys! Hurry up!!" we screamed ah the guys as they all trotted it of the hotel as we stood by the limo hands on hips.

"were coming! Jeez girls. It's a good thing y'all are looking Hott tonight!" Niall said as he came in kissed El. I just smiled and looked at the ground.

I herd someone run up and the moment I looked up I felt Louis wrap his arms around my waist and spin me around as he kissed me. I just smiled under his kiss. I herd El mutter "awe why don't you do that ni?" to Niall which made me smile more.

"what was that for?" I giggled as he set me down.

"what I cant just pick my girlfriend up, spin her around and kiss her?" he questioned. I giggled and shrugged at him and climbed in the limo.

It was about a 10 minute drive to the closest club. So we all just sat back and talked amongst ourselves. I laid my head on Louis chest and listened to his heart beat. It was relaxing.

"were here!" I herd El yell.

We all cheered and piled out of the limo.

Once we were in we went and found the VIP section the security guard led us to because we were "one direction and their ladies." I smiled to myself.