Chapter 15: The moment we've been waiting for!

*harrys POV*

"maybe there's a way to jog her memory?" I asked as I sat in the dressing room with the lads.

Louis just sat there staring off into space.

The concert was over and it went better than I thought it would.

"I dont know. Louis, what did you and Stella do that was super special to her?" Liam asked looking at Louis as he just sat slumped in his chair.

"uh, i gave her a ring and I took her out on a date while you guys were out." he spoke in a small voice.

"when did that happen?" Zayn asked looking confused.

~flash back~

*louis POV*

"hey Lou, Stella! We're gonna go run up to universal studios again! Wanna come?" Niall yelled as He popped his head in my room.

"nah man I'm gonna chill out here! Go have some fun!" I told him as I gave him a reassuring smile.

"I'm gonna stay here to! I'm beat!" Stella yelled from her room.

"alright guys! Catch ya later!" Niall yelled as he ran out.

"later!" I yelled as I got up and walked to Stellas room.

"are you really tired?" I asked Stella with a smirk as I walked closer to her.

"nope." she smiled back and pulled me closer to her and crushed her lips into mine.

"mmm" I mumbled as she ran her fingers thru my hair.

She pulled me onto her bed and sat on my lap facing me.

Her legs on either side of me.

"hey," I said as I pulled away from the kiss. "not now, I have somewhere special I want to take you!" I said as she smiled to me.

"where?" she asked excitedly.

"I can't tell you! It's a secret!" I smirked.

She batted her eye lashes at me, "please boo-bear?"

"nope, won't win this time babe! Now go to your closet and put the dress on that's in the black garment bag and put your red strap wedges on." I said as I kissed her nose and walked out.

I walked into my room to put my tux on and fixed my hair so it was in its messy do or as the fans call it "perfect sex hair."

I laughed at the thought.

I walked out of my room and herd Stella walking out of her room so I got the roses I bought for her an hour before.

"hi." she said in a whisper.

I looked up to see her standing at the door of her room.

She was wearing a red sweetheart neck line dress. It had sequins across the chest that wrapped around her stomach and down the side to a slit that came up to above her mid thigh. Her leg peeked out of the dress to reveal her red wedges that strapped around her foot. Her hair was curled into long beautiful ringlets down her back with parts pulled back. She wore light make up with bright red lip stick to watch her dress.

All that was missing was the necklace I planned on giving her.

"wow." was all I could manage to get out.

She walked up to me and grabbed my hand with her free hand.

A diamond bracelet dangled from her wrist.

It was the one I gave her a few nights before.

"you look hot." she said as he winked at me.

"me? I'm nothing in comparison of you." I told her as I kissed her cheek.