Chapter 23: surprising the boys, again<3

As we ran thru the airport there were people flashing cameras our way and snapping pictures.

We begged them not to upload them til 2 days from now since we were surprising the boys. Im sure if the boys saw the pictures, they would call and want an explination on why were in the airport.

"last call for flight 172 to North Carolina. Last call." an annoying voice rang over the intercom of the airport.

"come on!!" danielle yelled to everyone as we dropped our luggage off and ran towards the gate to board the plane.

we got on the plane and sighed as we sat on the plane.

It was a very long ride to us.

as i laid back and tried to rest, i herd some girls squealing and i turned to look to see they were leaning forward to look at me, zoe, heather and dani.

"may we help you girls?" i asked as i stuck lacys pacifier in her mouth to calm her down.

"yeah! yall are one directions girlfriends right??" the short girl with a blonde shoulder length crop cut asked.

we all exchanged looks and nodded.

"oh em gee. can we get a picture with all of you??" the other girl, a little taller than the other girl with brigh red hair that came down to her waist.

"sure, but please dont put it on any website. were trying to surprise the boys." dani said as she turned to me and smiled.

I returned the smile and we all got up and snapped a few pictures with the two girls. THey were about to leave when the red head spoke up. "where is the other girl.. nialls girlfriend?"

I nodded and told her about her being in north carolina finishing out her senior year.

Yeah i was a year older than her. so what.

After the girls ran on squealing and giggling to themselves we all relaxed and went back to relaxing and doing our own thing.

"Please buckle your seat belts. we are going to be landing in Los Angelas. You can all transfere over to flight 187 to North Carolina in 30 minutes. thank you for flying with us today. have a good day." the annoying voice came over the intercom again.

- - - - - -

*louis POV*

"why wont any of them answer there phones??" liam squirmed as he was sitting on the couch. he was anxious because he couldnt get ahold of danielle.

as a matter of fact, none of us could reach our girlfriends except niall. ella answered on the second ring. the others, no answer.

i swear we all called the girls about 30 times.

"this is ridiculous. what if something happened???" zayn took his turn and panicked.

"idk, im going to london. i cant take this." liam said as he stood up.

"man wait, what if there all sleeping? it is pretty late there.." niall suggested.

"whatever. ill call her until she answers." liam demanded as he walked up stairs leaving her another voicemail.

*ellas POV*

i sat at the air port waiting for the girls to get off their flight.

i was so excited to see my best friends and lacy.

i was sitting in the starbucks that was across from the gate the girls would come thru when they get here, then my phone rang.

i looked at the phone and saw it was niall calling me.