Chapter 27: wedding and parents

A/N this is going to have a few flashbacks so dont get confused:) hope you enjoy!!!

*3 YEARS LATER*

"Momma!! whens uncla liam, and niall, and lou, and zayn coming over?" My 4 and a half year old daughter asked. "and auntie danielle, steph, heather, and ella?" she ran up to me while she had her favorite toys in her hand.

"theyll be over here in a while Lacy" i smiled as she squealed then ran back inside.

I was sitting out side on the front porch of our house watching the sun rise. Early, i know. But i havent been able to sleep. I sighed and closed by eyes and tried to rest since louis was inside playing with lacy. Just as i closed my eyes, i felt something warm brush up against teh back of my neck and made me shivver.

"dont do that lou. you about gave me a heartattack." i breathed as he took a seat next to me and laughed his husky laugh.

"sorry love." was all he murmured as he pulled me into his lap. "you look better todayy." he observed.

"thanks" i laughed as i kissed him on his lips.

Yeah your all probably wondering what in the world hes talking about. well i had this terrible stomach flu and im just now getting over it. I also had it back when lacy started crawling.

*FLASHBACK*

I walked into the bathroom and decided to take a nice long bubble bath.

I ran the water and stuck the bubble stuff in and let the water rise.

"knock knock" louis said as he peeked thru the door.

"come in" i said as i laughed at his facial expression

"may i join you?" he asked as he smiled a cheeky grin.

"hmm." i said as i drummed my fingers against my chin. "keep dreaming tomlinson." i said as i poked his nose.

"Always" he said with a wink "afterwards, get in a nice dress and heels and stuff like that, were going out to dinner." he said as he turned around andwalked away. But as louis always does, he avted like he was on a cat walk and swayed his butt  back and forth.

"real sexy babe" i laughed as he turned around and smiled giving me a wionk and kissed me on the cheek as he shut the door behind him.

I turned the water off and slipped my clothes off and glanced at myself in the mirror and something caught my attention.

My ribs are showing and i dont have any baby fat from being pregnant.

If someone wat me like this, they would never know i was pregnant. I wonder why this was happening. To be honest, it kinda scared me.

~one week later~

I sat on the couch watching tv with lou and the boys as we ate our mcdonalds breakfast. Lacy was still asleep.

"you look good today babe." louis whispered into my ear.

I smiled and leaned in to kiss him but then my body decided not to.

The burning acid of my stomachs crept up my throat as my hands flew to my mouth and i jumped up and sprinted to the bathroom.

"babe?" i herd louis ask as he ran behind me.

I leaned over the toilet and let my insides come out. He held my hair back and got a cold wash clothe and held it on my neck. I was burning up but i was freezing to death.

"are you okay?" he asked as i finished ejecting all of my breakfast into the toilet and flushed it down.

"i dont know." i said as he looked at louis who kissed my cheek.