Chapter 22: what happens when your gone

Its been 3 months since me and Louis got back together.

The boys did about 14 concerts since then, things have been pretty hectic since the boys left 2 and a half months ago.

Nights got cold and longer without louis by my side.

Ella went back to school the day after they showed up as a house warming gift. Heather was back to her job, Danielle was back off dancing and doing gigs and Zoe was off modeling.

i laid in my bed with lacy as i listened to the rain hit the roof. it seems like its been raining ever since the guys all left.

i got up and put lacy in her crib then back to my room and logged onto my computer.

i opened up twitter and i had a lot of mentions and wishes to follow them. I was looking thru some of my mentions and i read them all. most of them consisted of "you are so pretty" "you and louis are so cute and your baby is so adorable" and "you are so lucky! louis better be an amazing daddy and boyfriend! your so lucky to know the guys!" but then there was the typical hate tweets that were directied towards me. "you are so fucking ugly. what the hell does louis see in you?" "you and louis arent cute together, yeah louis is hott but your the ugly one. bitch!" Then one that really caught my eye. "I think the only reason you and louis are still together is because he got drunk one night and you got knocked up. hes probably only with you for publicity. step back away from louis. bitch!!" i read and re read the tweet when my phone went off.

Hands are silent

Voice is numb

try to scream out my lungs

it makes this harder

and the tears stream down my face

I looked at my phone and saw the silly picture louis took of him for his contact picture and it read "Boo Bear<3"

i slid my finger to accept the call as i pressed the reciever to my ear.

"hello?"

"hey babe. please dont listen to any of the stuff on twitter. There just jealous and i dont want you to ever think any of that is true. you are beautiful and i didnt knock you up and im not only with you for publicity. please believe me stella." he said. he sounded out of breath and the other guys were yelling in the background and there was screaming. they must of just got done with the concert.

"lou, i never said i didnt believe you. I wont believe any of that stuff. and i know you didnt knock me up and all that crap. there just jealous i have their idol as my sexy boyfriend." i smiled even tho he couldnt see it.

"thats my girl. Hey ill call you in an hour. we have the signing to do, and i need to change. i love you baby. give lacy a kiss for me and tell her i love her." he said in a hurry.

"alright. ill be waiting. i love you too and i will. talk to you later boo bear." i said as he disconnected the call.

i put the phone on the bed side table and tried to fall back asleep but then my phone went off again.

i looked at the clock. who on earth would be calling me at 1 in the morning.

Then i looked at my phone and saw Ellas picture on my screen. i smiled and answered the phone.

"heyy ella!!!" i squealed as i pressed the phone to my cheek.

"stella.." she said.

"whats wrong babe?" i asked as i herd her depressed tone.

"me and niall" she started then stopped for a second before talking again, "hang on, hes calling wont be but a second." she said.

"NIALL ITS OVER YOU CANT STAY LOYAL AND FAITHFUL, SO ITS OVER!!!!!" She screamed in the phone as i pulled my eye brows together confused.