chapter 17: things get complicated..

*Stellas POV*

"Lou i just dont think its a good idea for me and lacy to be on tour with you guys. all this environment changes. she'll be confused constantly." i said as i placed our sleeping baby girl in her crib then crawled into bed next to my fiance.

thats gonna take some getting used to.

"but i cant let you guys go! we barely get any breaks. so ill miss so much of lacys life!" lou complained.

"all im saying, is maybe i got buy a flat in london for a while for me and lacy til she gets old enough to where she wont be so confused and lost constantly." i said as i pulled my hair into a messy bun.

"stella! you cant just take lacy away from me! shes only a week old. she'll need her father." she said as he turned to me as i laid in the bed.

"louis. its not like were breaking up. ill just be going home for a while." i tried to make him understand but he wouldnt have it.

"no! im not leaving u, my fiance, and our week old baby. ok? if you leave, im leaving to. ill quit." he said as he pulled me closer.

the last two words struck me moments later.

"no! louis i cant ruin your dream! you and the boys have gotten so far! without you, its not one direction." i said as i pulled away to look at him.

"stella. you and lacy are my dreams. i dont want anything more than you two ever." he said as he kissed me softly on the lips.

"fine." i gave up. "but we'll finish this conversation in the morning." i said as i turned over to turn the lap on the wall of the hotel wall off so we could get some sleep.

"goodnight future mrs. tomlinson." louis said as he pulled me closer.

"goodnight mr tomlinson." i said as i smiled and snuggled into his bare chest and fell asleep to him singing What Makes You Beautiful.

- - - - - -

~1 month later~

*louis POV*

"alright man! time to go party! your bachelor days are almost over!!" harry said excited but with his adorable little pout.

"that wont end our bromance." i smiled and winked as stella turned to me and gave me a glare that would kill if looks could kill.

"kidding babe." i said to her as i kissed her forehead and lacys nose.

lacy looked at me and giggled.

"well be back later okay girls?" liam asked as he kissed danielle. niall harry and zayn kissed their girls bye then headed off to the club.

*Stellas POV*

"i swear if he hooks up with some girl, im gonna murder him in his sleep." heather said then rethought her words. "nah i could never murder him.." she laughed.

we all laughed and laid down and watched a movie while the boys were out.

about a third of the way thru the movie lacy fell asleep in my arms with her face burried in my hair.

"ill be right back girls, im going to go put her in her crib." i said as the girls nodded not looking up from the movie we were watching. the notebook.

i walked into our hotel room across the penthouse and wrapped my babygirl in her favorite blanket and with her favorite stuffed carrot her daddy got her.

ill admit. being a parent is hard. but i wouldnt trade it for the world. nothing could get ruin anything.

just as i thought that, i was snapped out of my thoughts. i herd the penthouse elevator ding and a few loud voices travel thru the level.