Chapter 21: I never stopped loving you!

I laid in bed next to louis the next morning.

I threw the covers off me and felt the chill morning air hit my naked body.

As soon as i turned to look at Louis' beautiful face, all the memories began to flood back from last night.

~flashback~

after Louis picked me up and carried bridal style to my room he skillfully shut the door with the big ass of his.

we fell onto the bed as louis crawled onto the bed ontop of me. I wrapped my legs around his waist and tangled my fingers thru his hair.

He placed his hand on the small of my back and the other on my thigh.

i missed this. i missed the feel of his skin against mine, i miss the feeling of being able to call him mine. I miss everything about him. i just wished he would detatch his lips from my neck and kiss me again.

As if reading my thoughts, he pulled his lips off my neck and crushed his lips into mine.

The amazing fireworks went off and it seemed like nothing else mattered. The fight didnt matter, the problem of him getting drunk didnt matter. it was just us two, and that was all that mattered.

"i am so sorry" he said as he pulled back to my disappointment.

I shook my head vigerously. "dont be." i said as i crushed my lips to his.

Then he pulled away again looking me dead in the eyes. "no stella. i have every right to apologize. i cheated on you. i never should of went out and got drunk. it was the biggest mistake ive ever made. and slapping you was another big mistake. i am so sorry. i swear i will never do anything like that ever again. i will never touch a drop of alcohol ever again." he looked into my eyes and i saw tears threatening to fall out of his. I pulled him close and hugged him.

"im so sorry i didnt wait until you were sober to talk to you. i just assumed you did it on purpous and whatnot. i am so sorry i left you." i whispered as i felt a tear fall down my cheek.

He leaned in and kissed the tear away from my cheek. i looked up at him and i giggled.

"whats so funny?" he asked as a smirk grew on his lips.

"nothing, i was just thinking." i snickered.

"about?" he eyed me curiously.

"well, you know there were videos on youtube of you that night you got drunk," i started then he dropped his eyes from me to the bed playing with duvet thenn looked up at me signaling me to continue, "well lets just say your funny when your drunk." i giggled.

"oh god, whatd i do??" he asked as he blushed.

"well, lets just say you act like a stripper when your drunk." i poked his cheek.

He just laughed then looked up at me.

I couldnt help myself, i crushed my lips onto his.

It started off as a simple kiss, then it started getting heated and more passionate.

I crawled onto his lap, my legs on either side of his body.

His hands slid under my shirt and on my thigh.

I felt him smile in the kiss and i smiled too.

"i never stopped loving you louis." i said to him.

He pushed me back onto the bed as i continued doing what i did before.

"i never stopped loving you either Stella." he whispered in my ear.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and tangled my fingers in his hair.