Chapter 24: concerts, fun, and truths..

*Nialls POV*

After we all walked off stage after saying our final goodbyes to North Carolina, we were all hyped up from the performance.

"DANIELLE!!" liam yelle and ran up to her and all but tackled her. "You didnt return any of my calls, let alone answer anything." he said as he kissed her lips.

"Liam, we were on the plane. Then when we turned our phones on all of yalls messages, missed calls, voicemails and emails froze our phones." danielle replied as she pulled away to look at liam and poke his cheek.

I swear there the most perfect couple ever! then theres lou and stella, harry and heather, zayn and zoe. me and ella have fallen apart since she moved back here to go back to school.

"hey babe!" stella walked up to me with Louis' hand intertwined with hers.

i just shrugged not really feeling in the best of moods, especially when my girlfriend is over there talking to everyone else but her own boyfriend who she hasnt seen in a while. I gave Stella an apologetic smile and walked off to the dressing rooms, not really wanting to talk to anyone. I was just ready to get home and eat then sleep.

*Stellas POV*

i watches as Niall walked off and sorta slammed the door to the dressing room.

"is he okay?" i turned to look at lou who was looking the same way i was.

He turned his gaze back to me then spoke. "Him and Ella have beeb having fights and rough times. They almost broke up. I think she still thinks that picture of Niall is legit." His face kinda fell. I could tell he felt bad for niall. His best mate is losing his girlfriend.

"ill give her legit. im gonna murder her." i muttered to myself.

As if on que, Ella skipped up to me and smiled. "murder who?" she asked as she smiled between me and lou.

I just glared at her for a few seconds before responding. "You!" i said bluntly.

She dropped her smile and norrowed her eyes into mine.

"why?" she asked looking like she was scanning her brain to remember if she did anything wrong.

I tilted my head back and let out a long sign to control my frustration that was boiling right about now. I then snapped my head to look at her and dropped louis hand, grabbed hers then dragged her with me.

"WHAT THE FUDGE IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!?" i yelled at Ella not being able to control my frustration and anger with her any longer.

"what the FUDGE did i do??" she stared at me wide eyed.

"you still dont believe the whole Niall thing! Yall are on the verg of breaking up and you dont even give a fudge. Hes over here all sad and crap and you sitting over there flirting with his best mates twirling your hair around your finger like a slutty little school girl!!!" i yelled back throwing my hands up in the air.

She looked like she was about to cry. which i didnt care if it was cuz of what i just said. she deserved it. hurting Niall like that is not acceptable.

"Now what?" i asked irratated with her.

"i feel bad. i dont want to lose him Stel." she said letting tears slip down her cheek.

"THEN PROVE IT!!" i yelled at her and started to walk off but turned around to add a last note."and quit believing bull shit the tabloids put on there dammit ella!!" with that i turned around and stormed off.

I didnt care what i said to her. Shes breaking nialls heart. Even if shes my bestfriend, im still mad at her.

I walked into the dressing room right behind everyone else as they headed in there to change. Me and Louis, dani and liam, heather and harry, zayn and zoe and Niall and Ella all matched tonight. It was quite cute!