Epilogue(:

10 YEARS LATER!!

*STELLAS POV*

"MUM!! TELL MARIE AND WILLIAM TO GET OUT OF MY ROOM!!!!" Lacy yelled as she stormed out of her room with her hair all messed up from getting ready.

"Lacy, baby, you need to calm down. Their ten. let them have fun." I told her as i walked over to her and looked at her in the eyes. "but only because you need to be ready in half an hour." i told her as i sat down. "Marie, William, will you come here for a moment?" i called.

"yes mum?" Marie and William said in unison.

"i need you two to stay out of Lacy's room for half an hour okay? she has somehwhere she has to be." i told my twins.

"yes mum." they smiled and ran off to their room.

William and Marie had a mixture of louis and i's eyes. they both had my cheekbones, they had louis' lips and my nose. They both had louis hair. William was convinced that if he wanted girls, he should have the cool hair style like his fathers. or so thats what louis says.

i walked into the kitchen and fixed lunch. I smiled as i herd the boys songs come on. Its funny because it seems like it was just yesterday that i was sitting in my room with Ella screaming and fangirling because i got to meet One Direction. Now im happily married to Louis Tomlinson and i have three wonderful and beautiful talented kids. And I am Stella Marie Tomlinson.

"Kids! Lunch is ready!!" i called to the kids as i herd three pairs of feet running down the stairs and thru the house as they ran into the kitched and sat down.

"Lacy, heres your peanut butter and jelly. William and Marie, your grilled cheese." i told them as i placed a bag of chips on the table along with their drinks.

I made myself a sandwich and watched my three kids.

There growing up so fast.

Im turning 33 this weekend. Not looking forward to it.

But im glad i enjoyed the teenage and younger years while it lasted.

Now, its been time to grow up and help raise my kids.

*LOUIS POV*

Its been a month since ive seen my Stella and the kids.

I sighed as i sat down on the tour bus and laid my head down in Harry's lap. Yes Larry Stylinson still lives even when were 33 years old.

We are still performing as a band but not as much. But we got a call asking us if we could play a few places so thats where we were.

Were about 4 hours away from home and i cant wait to get home.

I played with my wedding band on my finger and sighed as i closed my eyes hoping if i sleep, things will go by faster.

*STELLAS POV*

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket as i pulled it out to realize that it was 2:30.

"Lacy, Marie, William! Time to go!!" i called to the kids.

I wrote a note down on a piece of paper just in case Louis got home from tour before i was back.

'louis, i went to take Lacy to her meeting with your manager. ill be back when ever i can. i love you and miss you!! Stella xxx' i placed it on the table that was next to the door for our keys.

I grabbed my jacket, my purse keys and phone as the kids walked out to new camero. I smiled as i looked at it. Were somwhat rich, why not get it?

The kids crawled in then i opened my door and got in and started the engine.

"Where are we going mum" Marie asked as she bucked her seatbelt.

"lacy has a meeting with a singing manager of your fathers." i told her as she nodded and went back to talking to William.

I pulled up to the studio and saw the boys tour bus in the back and my heart started to race.

I parked the car and all the kids ran inside, and i have to admit, once i saw that tour bus, i did too.

"DAD!!!!!!!" all the kids yelled as they ran up and bear hugged louis as he laughed and hugged them all back.

"Uncle Niall!!' Lacy yelleed and ran up and hugged him. He spun her around and laughed.

I smiled at how niall has always been lacys favorite. Liam and Zayn were always williams favorite and Harry was Maries favorite. Zayn and liam spoiled william and he was getting as bad as zayn about the mirror and was just as obsessed with toy story as liam. Marie, she was a flirt when it came to little boys she met. so yeah, her and harry got along just fine. Lacy of course had niall as a favorite because niall always ate with her. and yet, shes 5'9 and as skinny as you can get thats healthy.

I smiled as my husband turned to look at me. i ran straight into louis arms as he enclosed me in a hug. I pulled away and looked into his eyes then he crushed his lips to mine.

"i missed you baby." he smiled as he still had me wrapped in his arms.

"i missed you too love!!" i smiled and kissed him again.

"mmm i missed this." he smiled as he kissed my cheek.

"well this seems like a perfect moment!" harry smiled as he looked around.

I didnt notice that all the boys wives were with them and their kids.

Liam and Danielle. They got married 6 years ago, and had their little 2 year old Stephen.

Zayn and Stephanie got married 8 years ago and had their two kids Savannah and Daniel 7 years ago.

And Niall and Ella got married 8 years ago also and had their baby girls Leanna and Jasmine 6 years ago.

"yes, this is the perfect moment. we all are back together as a family and as a whole. this is just one big one direction family!"

"MUM DAD!!!" Lacy ran out of a door and jumped up and down in front of us. "GUESS WHAT!!!" she giggled as she clapped her hands.

"what?" we asked in unison as we looked at each other in confusion.

"IM GONNA BE A SINGER AND A MODEL!!!!!!" she squealed as she hugged us.

"congrats babygirl!" i smiled and hugged her back.

"Your going to be amazing!" louis said as he hugged her.

She ran around to all the boys and their wives and hugged them jumping up and down.

Yep, its official, this family is going to be a very famous family.

and im happy to say that for Lacy, her life is just getting started.

I smiled as i looked to my family. My kids and husband and the rest of the One Direciton family.

Best family i could ever be put in.

"i love you." Louis whispered in my ear.

I smiled and turned to him. "I love you too. always have, always will."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats it! officially!!

im going to miss writing this book so much!!!

like yall have no idea!

I would always write this in school when im done with my classwork and now, no more!!

i love all 6,000+ of you readers!! yall are amazing!!

im going to miss this book!

But don't worry! I have 2 other books!! Go read them:) miss popular kidnapped by one direction and life as Niall Horans twin sister!!!

LOVE YOU LOTS LIKE TATOR TOTS!!!!!!!

jess(: xx