Chapter 9: a few drink wont hurt, or will it?

*Stellas POV*

"TIME TO GO TO CELEBRATE!!!! TO THE CLUB!!!!!' I herd harry yell as we all agreed and ran off outside.

Good, were going to the club to celebrate. maybe i can get a few beers and get my mind of the whole Louis situation. I thought to myself as i walked inside the club.

All the boys lead the way into the club as me and Ella walkeed insided arm in arm. Tonight was a celebration so it was about the boys. But the boys claim its a celebration for me singing in front of 3000+ fans with out passing out or something.

" CHEERS!! TO STELLA FOR NOT PUKING WHILE SINGING ON STAGE!!!!" Haryy laughed as he held his beer bottle up for everyone to soon after cling them together yelling "CHEERS!!!"

El and I got up and walked over to the dance floor. We always danced on each other. it was just a best friend thing we do. people probably thing were gay but who cares. Best friends are supposed to act like that.

Ella was behind me with her hands in the air as she swayed her hips. I was dancing on her. Like normally i would do to Lou, but since he wasnt with me. Oh well.

We drank a few beers so we were a little tipsy. So we swayed our hips to the music as one of our favorite songs came on. it was kinda an old song but it was still our favcrite. especially to sing when your mad or upset with someone.

I know the sun still shines when you're not around

I'm taking it easy in the worst part of town

And now i find that it wasn't meant to last

I got one thing to say and that's

Thanks for nothing kiss my ass

Me and El sang to each other as we giggled and sipped on our beers again.

I want some money

I want some fame

Want everybody

To know my name

Want you to see me

In shining lights

Think about me when your with him that night

I know the sun still shines when you're not around

I'm taking it easy in the worst part of town

And now I find that it wasn't meant to last

Louis glaced my way and i started to sing the words to him.

I got one thing to say and that's

Thanks for nothing kiss my ass

Yeah

I wrote a letter

I never sent

But I forgotten

Just how it went

It doesn't matter that much to me

Yours is the last face I ever want see

Because the sun still shines when you're not around

I'm taking it easy in the worst part of town

And now I find that it wasn't meant to last

Louis walked over to me and tried to get my attention. I looked at him and sang the lines again but in his ear.

I got one thing to say and that's