Chapter 25: fights only help us grow stronger

recap

"LOUIS????" i gasped.

He turned away and looked at me.

Then the brunetter girl turned around and revealed herself.

She was beautiful, tall, beautiful eyes, and beau... what am i thinking?? shes macking on my boyfriend!!!

Just then, i came to realize it was none other than......

*Stellas POV*

"Eleanor?!?" Danielle shreaked next to me.

I turned to look at Danielle with wide eyes. I turned away and darted to the bathroom and cried.

Danielle nanged on the door for a while but i never granted her access.

*Louis POV*

"what may i order for you tonight madam?" a male voice cam up beside up.

I turned and looked and smiled at the guy.

He looked about 19, black hair, green eyes. Looked like he was a good 6 foot.

"Samuel" Stella questioned shocked.

I turned my gaze to look at her. Her face was white as if she just saw a ghost.

"Hey babe." the samuel dude smiled a cocky grin.

"Who are you??" i asked as i herd him call her babe and her suddenly cringe away from him.

"im samuel. Stella boyfriend!" he smiled to me.

I froze

'What? what is this arse going on about?? did he just say that he was stella boyfriend???' i thought to myself.

"really? Wati, Stella?" i started then stopped dead in my tracks when i saw stella shaking and not saying anything.

"excuse me" she said as she got up and ran off to the bathrooms, danielle hott on her heels.

"what the hell do you mean your her boyfriend??" niall asked as he stood up and walked over behind me and stood there looking at samuel.

"exactly like i said. weve been dating for 2 years now." he shot at niall.

"woah dude, chill, dont get all pissy with him. whats going on with you two?" harry asked as he scooted his chair out from under the table and stood up.

"what do you wanna know?" he asked as he shot Heather a wink.

"DUDE!" harry yelled as he pulled Heather into his arms. "shes mine, back off."

"okay dang. sorry. now yeah, weve been dating for two years. i saw her off when she and the gorgeous miss Ella went to hang out with you guys on tour." samuel said as he set out frinks down on the table that the waitress handed him.

Niall shot him a look and wrapped an arm around Ellas waist "shes taken too." he said as he shot Samuel a death glare.

"when did you two last talk?" i asked curiously.

*Liams POV*

I just sat there listening to the conversation.

None of this was adding up.

If Stella was dating this dude, then why would she of ever said yes to marrying lou, breaking up with him then get back together with him?

Just then my phone vibrated.

From: My Danielle <3

Im with Stella, shes balling her eyes out. Whats going on with Samuel and Louis? Stella said she broke up with Samuel the day she left to go see yall. Before her and lou.. ya know..