Chapter 13: expect the unexpected!

*Stellas POV*

We all decided to go to Universal Studios since it was our last few days here before we leave to go to New York for a concert.

Honestly, i was super excited about going to New York.

Go shopping in some huge stores my friends told me about.

Go to time square.

And i also her there were some great clubs there.

That made me smile at the thought of me and Louis dancing together like theres no tomorrow.

- - - - - - -

"OMG I WANNA GO ON THAT ONE!!!!" Louis pointed to the biggest one labeled the Hulk.

"Lets go then!" i yelled as i pulled the boys along.

Of course we got to skip the lines because we were celebrities and their ladies.

So we got on the ride and buckled our harnesses as fans snapped photos of us vigerously.

I just giggled to myself.

The anouncer came on the intercom and announced everyone to step back away from the gates which ment we were about to go.

"Louis i swear if i dont-" i got cut off by the coaster launching forward.

I tried to scream but nothing came out.

Thats when i herd a girly scream coming from both sides of me.

Harry was on my right and Louis was on my left.

They were both screaming like little girls.

I just stared and joined them in screaming along as we went thru twists and turns and loops.

- - - - - -

"you guys screamed like little girls!!!!" i laughed as i clutched my stomach as i laughed.

"we did not." lou and harry said in unison.

"dont deny it guys!" liam laughed as he clapped their backs as he walked to see our pictures.

Harrys face was priceless, it was all scrunched up with his mouth in a large 'O' formation.

Louis eyes were wide and made into perfect circles his mouth made into a rectangle showing his perfect set of teeth and his hands clung onto the handrail.

As for me, liam, niall, ella, and zayn, we all looked like we were laughing and enjoying the ride with out hands up in the air.

We all wondered around the park for a long time and rode literally evey ride.

Even down to the kiddy rides. Louis and harry insisted.

Fans followed us around screaming but yet not to annoying.

"Guys im beat!" i said as i held onto Louis hand and laid my head on his shoulder as we walked around.

"yeah guys i think we've had enough fun for one day." Liam said as he turned into Daddy Directioner.

We all agreed and headed out to the 1D bus and went back to the hotel.

- - - - - - - -

"Guys! Time to wake up!" Liam yelled to everyone.

Today was the day we leave for New York.

I herd Liam yelling to everyone and i felt Louis' arms tighten around my body.

"go away!" i herd someone yell then a thud on the wall then floor. I guess someone got mad at him and threw a shoe or something.