chapter 19: i leave, but they keep finding me.

The memories of what chad always did to me flashed back in my head as he stepped out of the taxi.

The walked straight up to me.

He didnt stumble or anything.

But what i didnt expect, happened.

*Louis POV*

I woke up with a pounding in my head and i found my self on me and stellas floor in the bathroom.

I didnt remember anything about what happened last night.

"Stella!!" i called to her.

"Stella??" i yelled as i walked into our bedroom and found the bed empty.

I looked at the clock to see that its only 5:39 A.M.

where could she be?

Then i herd someone moving in the kitchen.

"there you a-" i said as i walked into the kitchen only to find an eating Ella.

She looked up at me.

She had red puffy eyes like shes been crying. she had dried up tears on her cheek. But as soon as she looked at me the tears seemed to roll down her face one more time.

At the moment she stared crying, Niall walked in.

He snaked his arm around Ellas and then saw me standing there.

He glared at me and pulled Ella off to the bedroom with him.

i ran in front of them and made them stop.

"What the hell is going on and where the hell is Stella???" i demanded.

Niall walked over to the laptop sitting next to where Ella was sitting and clicked a few buttons and pecked on the keys. once he found what he was looking for, he pulled Ella of bed.

I looked at the screen and was the title, "One Direction's hearththrob Louis Tomlinson is.. SINGLE?!?!?!"

"what??" i whispered as i scrolled down the page to read the article.

"Well, well, well, it looks like Louis Tomlinsons been busy! but not with his girlfriend of a year and 4 months, Stella Marie Mogan. Mr. Tomlinson was spotted in a club a few days ago locking lips with a brunette mystery girl. Bystandars have been nice enough to come in and answer some questions about the whole "Love Situation."

Q:So what did you see.

A; Well when i walked into the club, everything was normal and i was passing out the drinks for people who ordered. then i was someone walk in. He came up to the counter and ordered a beer. But it didnt stop there. He wound up getting shots and more beers. After he was drunk off of his butt, he was sitting there then some brunette girl walked up and started talking to him. After about five minutes, i came back to see if he walked anything else to drink or a cab, they were down each others throats. It went on for about 10 minutes then they left. Who knows what they did after they left.

Also, we herd that Stella Marie Morgan was going to be going back home some time soon so we send reporters to the airport here in town. They were shocked when they saw Miss. Stella walking thru the airport with her new born baby Lacy. We asked her some questions on what happened.

Q:Miss Morgan. What happened to you and Mr. Tomlinson???"

A: He cheated on mee. Not only that, he showed up at the hotel drunk of his arse. Then to make matters worst, he screamed at me and said, and i quote, "shes better than you in bed" i had enough, so i ran into my room, packed me and lacy's stuff and left. i dont want anything to do with him now. hes nothing to me.