13. Send A Text To Harper

I haven't drank for a few months, and it was already hitting hard. I sat down at the booth and watched as Sam and Harper went down the stairs to dance. Ari sat down with me and put his arm on my leg.

"Seriously, are you good?" He laughed. "I've never even seen Sam drink like that. You might get punched in the face in a few minutes here."

I felt sick again. I didn't want to talk to him, and I didn't want things to go any further.

I stood up. "I'm gonna go to the bathroom. I'll be back." I smiled.

"Okay, I'll walk with you and wait for ya." He stood up.

"No." I insisted. "I'm fine. Stay here." I said.

I began my way down the stairs, grabbing onto the railing. I was sick for so many reasons. I quickly ran through the dancing crowd, spotting another drink- something pink with a lime in it- at an empty table. I grabbed it without care, and sipped it until it was down to the ice. I need to forget where I am.

I kept walking through the crowd, and finally found a door. I opened the door and a breeze of cool air hit me. I walked outside and sat down on the sidewalk for a second. The door shut behind me, and I could hear the music booking through the wall. I set my head in my hands, and closed my eyes. I thought for a good while, as I got dizzier and dizzier. I could hear people walking and talking, but in the distance.

I started getting a little bit gaggy. I tried to stand up, but not even the support of the brick wall helped.

"Woah." A guy walking down the road said. I looked over and made out the figure of a tall, chubby guy. He had on a fedora and he smelt like a car shop.

He came over, and helped me stand straight. My nose shriveled up at his scent.

"I'm fine." I pulled away.

"Here, you can come with me. I'll take you home." He grabbed my arm.

"No." I insisted.

"You're so drunk." He laughed. I wasn't, I was just dizzy and stressed and... well, I guess I was drunk too.

He reached over and smacked my butt, making me gasp. I widened my eyes and began running away, but I felt like I was going in slow motion. He grabbed onto my arm again.

"Let go of me!" I yelled.

"Show me your tits and I'll let you go." He breathed heavily into my face. I studied his eye color. Green. His hair. Black. He had facial hair. He was wearing a shirt sleeve grey flannel shirt with dirty cargo pants and black boots.

"No." I said. "Leave me alone, or I'll call the cops." I reached for my phone, but it wasn't there. Shit. I left it on the table inside.

The man grabbed my arm again, and started pulling me. Despite my efforts, he pushed me into the brick wall and began pulling at my clothes.

I began to cry, trying to fight every action. My throat burned and I almost didn't want to fight anything.

He pulled off my shirt, ripping it over my head. I looked down at my nude colored bra, and immediately felt a wave of tears come over me. I tried to run away again, but he had the tightest grip on my wrist. His hand was sweaty and he smelt like metal.

"Help!" I cried out.

"Shut up!" He hit me over the head with the back of his hand. I fell to the ground, and everything became blurry. Suddenly I heard another voice.

Ari's POV:

"HEY!" I screamed, booking it towards Aria. My heart sunk once I got closer and realized she was on the concrete with her shirt taken off.