Warm Welcome(Finn)

"Where's my brother," you breath. You look through all the faces, but you don't see the one you are looking for. Then, a pilot walks forward, and tears form in the corners of your eyes as you run forward. You crash into him, and hug him tightly, burying your face in his chest. The pilot puts his arms around you and hug you tightly. "It's okay Sis," he says. You look up at him.

"It's not okay Poe," you say. "We got a report that you had been captured by the First Order. I was terrified. I didn't think I would ever see you again."

"I'm here now, aren't I," he says. You smile and nod.

"How did you escape," you ask.

"A stormtrooper helped me. We got a TIE fighter and flew out of there. He was really good at shooting. I named him Finn. Anyway, we took a hit and crashed on Jakku. I woke up in the sand without him. He saved my life (Y/N)." You take a good look at your brother. His jacket is missing, but you don't care. Your brother is home, or at least as much of a home as the Resistance base has ever been, safe.

***

Later, you see Poe get out of his X wing and run to greet him. You saw the Millennium Falcon land, and saw Han Solo, Chewbacca, and a man with dark skin, dark hair, and dark eyes, wearing your brother's jacket for some reason, and BB8, Poe's droid, who you hate, walk out. The man and your brother run to each other, and they hug. Soon you get close enough to hear their conversation.

"That's my jacket," Poe says.

"Oh," the man says. He moves to take it off.

"No, no, no. Keep it. It suits you," your brother says. You smile, run over, and hug Poe. "Hey Sis," he says.

"Hey Poe," you say back, and he ruffles your hair.

"Hey, I'm Finn," the man says. Your eyes widen.

"You're Finn," you repeat.

"Yeah. That's what I just said." You hug him tightly and kiss him on the mouth.

"Thank you so much!" you cry.

"Okay...."

"I'm sorry. I'm (Y/N) Dameron, Poe's sister. He told me you saved him from the First Order. You're the reason he's here safe. Thank you."

"You're welcome," he says. "Though that was a pretty...warm welcome...." Poe bursts out laughing, and you can't help but giggle a little.

"I'm sorry," you say again.

"(Y/N) tends to have pretty strong emotions. Then she does crazy things," Poe puts in. You laugh and punch him in the shoulder. "C'mon Finn," Poe says. "We should go see General Organa." With that, he turns around and leaves. Finn looks at you for a second.

"Do you think I'll see you again sometime," he asks.

"Maybe," you say. "Will you be here again sometime?"

"Maybe," he says. "It depends."

"Well, I'd like to get together with you sometime if your here."

"I'd like that to."

"Finn! Are you coming," Poe calls.

"In a minute," Finn yells back. To you, he says, "I've got to go. I'll see you around."

"See you around," you say. Then something dawns on you. "Finn," you say. He turns around and looks at you expectantly. "Do you like coffee?" He laughs.

"I've never tried it," he says. "You'll have to introduce me to it. Later!"

"May the Force be with you," you call. You giggle and run to find Han Solo. Maybe he can give you some advice on getting people like Finn to like you. After all, his charm did work on Leia.