Come Home(Han Solo)

Han shot the control panel. "Boring conversation anyway," he said. "Hey Luke, when are we going to save this princess of yours?" There was no answer. Han heard crying coming from the hall. Curious, he walked out of the room. He didn't know why, but the crying was drawing him to the source. He followed the sound to a cell. His breath caught in his throat. She was in the cell. Her (H/C) hair was long and tangled, falling over her shoulders in curls. Her wide (E/C) eyes were vacant, and didn't seem to see anything as tears streamed down her cheeks. She was painfully thin, raggedy white shirt hanging off of her shoulders. She looked up, and Han's heart shattered all over again.

"(Y/N)," he whispered. She stared at him.

"Han," she said.

***

She was the only one who ever really loved him. She had never given up on him, even when he was horrible to her. (Y/N) was the love of Han's life. They had a lot of good memories. Running in the rain, laughing as they jumped in puddles. Curling up in bed together on a cold night. Sitting in cantinas together, laughing at the world. She was full of life, love, happiness. He had their future planned. He was going to pay Jabba, get enough money, and a legit job, then propose. They were going to get married, settle down, have a life together. Han had told (Y/N) his plans every night, and she had smiled at him every time, and said yes to everything. Then (Y/N) disappeared one night. Her belongings were still on the Falcon. She hadn't left a note, hadn't shown any signs that she was leaving. She just disappeared. Han's heart was broken. He tried to move on, told himself there would be others, but he was lying to himself and he knew it. He knew (Y/N) was the only woman he would ever really love.

***

They stared at each other for what seemed like a lifetime, tears still streaming down (Y/N)'s face. "Why," Han asked.

"Han--"

"Why did you leave me?"

"I didn't want to Han. I love you--"

"You really expect me to believe you? You disappeared five years ago!"

"Han--"

"No! (Y/N), you left, and--"

"I didn't leave! Han, do you really think I would just disappear without telling you where I was going or why? I was kidnapped." (Y/N) took a deep, shaky breath before continuing. "I know you hate me now, and that's fine, but I want you to know that I love you and I didn't want to hurt you." Han was silent. (Y/N) and Han stared at each other for a minute.

"Come home," Han said softly, and (Y/N) smiled.

"Okay Han," she whispered. Han shot the door of the cell, walked in, and lifted (Y/N) up bridal style. He carried her to Luke and a woman he presumed was the princess. Han's heart was already mending. He was glad to have (Y/N) back in his life.