Skywalker(Obi Wan Kenobi)

Hey guys! Sassybunny2 requested an Obi Wan Kenobi imagine, so I'm giving you a little break from Spy. I will write a part 4 to Spy right after this.

Obi Wan Kenobi plodded through the thick sand. Tatooine was a miserable place to be, especially during the summer. The only reason Obi Wan would ever go back was (Y/N) Skywalker, Anakin's older sister.

Three years earlier

Qui Gon jumped onto the ship. A boy about nine years old and a girl about Obi Wan's age had climbed on the ship before. Obi Wan smiled at the girl. She gave him a small, reserved smile. Qui Gon knelt on the floor beside Obi Wan. "Anakin Skywalker, meet Obi Wan Kenobi," he said. The boy took Obi Wan's hand and shook it.

"Hi," Anakin said cheerfully. Obi Wan nodded. "You're a Jedi too? Pleased to meet you." Obi Wan nodded again, and the girl giggled a little. Obi Wan looked up at her and smiled. She smiled back.

"Don't mind my brother," she said. "He's full of questions. Smart enough that he could probably answer them by himself, too."

"I don't mind," Obi Wan answered. Qui Gon chuckled a bit, and the girl smiled. "What's your name," Obi Wan asked.

"(Y/N) Skywalker," she answered.

"Are you going to Coruscant?" (Y/N) shook her head.

"I'm just here to make sure Anakin got here safely and say goodbye. Qui Gon said he'd drop me off at the nearest inhabbited place."

"It sounds like you don't trust us."

"Don't take it personally. I don't trust anyone." Obi Wan smiled at her.

"Hopefully, that will change."

"Don't bet on it." (Y/N) gave him a light half smile. They reached the station at about midnight. (Y/N) hugged Anakin tightly and kissed the top of his head.

"Bye, Ani. I'll miss you."

"Don't worry, (Y/N). Next time you see me, I'll be a Jedi night, and you and Mom will be proud."

"I know." (Y/N) smiled at Anakin, tears in her eyes. "Take care of yourself," she said. Then she was gone.

***

Obi Wan never got her out of his head. (Y/N) was beautiful. (H/C) hair, cut short to her chin, luminous (E/C) eyes, (S/C) skin that glowed in the harsh sunlight of Tatooine. They had written letters back and forth for three years. The letters grew more and more thoughtful and romantic, until Obi Wan couldn't take it anymore. He had to see her again.

Obi Wan had left his ship on the outskirts of Anakin's home town and was walking there. His Padawan was still on Coruscant. Hopefully, he would be able to bring (Y/N) over to visit. Anakin would love that.

When Obi Wan finally reached the town, he wandered around for a while. "You look lost," a lilting voice said softly. Obi Wan whirled around. A young lady, about his age, was standing there. She was tall, and her hair was pulled back in a braid. She was smiling at Obi Wan.

"Do I know you," Obi Wan asked. The girl laughed. Obi Wan couldn't help staring at her eyes as they lit up.

"You don't know," she asked. Obi Wan shook his head. "Really?" The girl shook her head sadly.

"Miss, if you think we know each other, maybe--" The girl grabbed the front of his robe with one hand, pulled Obi Wan closer, and kissed him. When the kiss broke off, she let him go, and smiled up at him.

"I missed you," she said. Obi Wan gasped.

"(Y/N)?" She nodded. Obi Wan hugged her, and pressed a kiss to her forehead.

"It's good to see you, (Y/N)," Obi Wan said.

"It's good to see you, too. How's Anakin?"

"He's good. His training is going very well. You would be proud of him."

"I already am." (Y/N) smiled up at Obi Wan. "I'm glad you're here."

"Me too." Obi Wan grinned, and suddenly let go of (Y/N) and took her hand. He beamed at her, eyes full of light. "How would you like to see Anakin and get off this planet forever?"

"I would love it, Obi Wan, but I can't. I'm stuck here, and I have no way to leave." Obi Wan thought for a minute. 

"I'll negotiate with your master. I can get him to set you free." (Y/N)'s eyes lit up. Without a word, she pulled Obi Wan through the streets. She pulled open a door, and hopped down the stairs.

"Waddo," she yelled. "I have someone here to see you." The little blue alien flew over to (Y/N). 

"What is it," he asked. 

"Hello," Obi Wan said. "My name is Obi Wan Kenobi. Three years ago, you set free Anakin Skywalker. Now, I would like to negotiate for (Y/N)'s freedom." Waddo thought about it for a minute.

"She's free," he said. Obi Wan frowned.

"What?"

"I'm giving her her freedom. Take her back to Coruscant with you. Let her watch out for Anakin." Obi Wan shook hands with Waddo, grinning.

"Thank you, sir." Obi Wan hugged (Y/N) tightly. At that moment, he sensed something, another Force sensitive being, one that had been there for a while that he hadn't payed any attention to. He let go of (Y/N), took her hand, and led her out of the shop. "You're Force sensitive," he whispered. (Y/N) nodded, smiling.

"I studied the ways of the Jedi. I trained as hard as possible. I can do everything you can do, Obi Wan." Obi Wan grinned at (Y/N).

"That's great! We could take you to the Jedi temple. If what you say is true, the masters will surely allow you to be a fully fledged Jedi. We could train together, and you could see Anakin every day. It would be perfect! (Y/N)--"

"No." Obi Wan's smile faltered.

"What?" (Y/N) sighed.

"Obi Wan, if we were both Jedi, we wouldn't be allowed to see each other. We could be called off on missions halfway across the galaxy. We wouldn't be able to do our duties, because we'd be worried sick about each other to the point where it kills us." Tears shone in (Y/N)'s eyes. "I don't know what I'd do if I lost you or Anakin." Obi Wan stared at (Y/N).

"Marry me," he said. (Y/N) stared at him.

"Did you hear a word I just said?"

"Yes. We can get married. No one has to know. We can get you an apartment in the city, and I can see you at night or whenever I'm off. Anakin can come visit, too. (Y/N), you wouldn't believe how much he's grown." (Y/N) smiled, holding in laughter. Obi Wan smiled at her hopefully. 

"Okay," she said. "Let's do this." Obi Wan grinned. He took (Y/N)'s hand, and ran for the outskirts. (Y/N) let go of Obi Wan's hand and raced ahead of him. Her laughter floated on the wind. Obi Wan smiled at her back. He was happier than he had been in a long time.

One year later

Someone knocked on the door of (Y/N)'s small apartment in the middle of Coruscant. "Come in," she yelled. Anakin and Obi Wan entered the apartment. "Thank the Maker," she breathed. "I could use your help." Anakin laughed. (Y/N) stood across the room from them, one hand extended toward a bowl and a ball of soup that were dangling in the air. The other hand was holding some books in place. Obi Wan smiled.

"Sure, dear." He walked over to (Y/N) and took the books, giving her a peck on the cheek when he got there. (Y/N) smiled at him, let go of the books, and walked over to the bowl of soup. She plucked the bowl out of the air, and used the Force to put the soup back in the bowl. Qui Gon giggled. (Y/N) sighed, and picked him up, kissing her son on top of his head. "Look," she cooed. "Daddy and Uncle Anakin are home!" Qui Gon bounced up and down as much as he could, and clapped his little hands. Obi Wan and Anakin laughed. Obi Wan shoved the books into place, making sure they stayed there, then walked over to (Y/N). He took Qui Gon from her, and kissed him on the forehead. (Y/N) smiled. She couldn't imagine a better life than the one she was living.