Escape(Anakin)

You jump off the roof and land lightly on your feet. You run through the city, glancing behind you every so often to make sure no one's following you. You keep a tight grip on your blaster. You don't know who's in Theed at this hour. All you know is you have to run.

Flashback: Several minutes ago

"You have to run (Y/N)!" You stared at the hologram of your sister, Padmé Amidala, and nodded. You grabbed your bag, and slipped out of your room. There were assassins coming after you. And you didn't have Jedi protectors.

Then the assassins were there. They kept trying to shoot you, but you avoided their blasts. You managed to make it onto the roof, and you ran over it, jumping onto lower roofs and the roofs of other houses.

Present time

You run down the street, desperate to get away from the palace. Where was Anakin? The young Jedi had promised he would be there for you, always. You had only met him a few weeks ago, but you two were already in love. You knew Jedi were forbidden from having any attachments, but Anakin.... You just.... You didn't know. Neither of you could ignore your feelings. Padmé knew you were seeing each other. No one else.

The assassins manage to catch up to you. You shoot at them, and run. The assassins are right behind you, so you run to the dock. You fire on them one last time, then tuck your blaster into the waterproof sheath on your hip. You leap off the dock and into the water. The icey cold shocks you when you are submerged in the water. You swim around Theed. You raise your head above the surface to breathe, then duck your head under again and swim underwater until you reach the middle of the city. You walk, soaking wet, towards the palace. There is a starship port there, and you can take an escape pod to Padmé.

After a while, you feel a hand clamp over your mouth and strong arms pull you into an alley. You yank your blaster out of its sheath and point it at your kidnapper's face. "Let me go," you order, "or I will blast a hole in your head."

"Okay Princess, but the assassins might get you if I don't keep you close." You drop your blaster and throw your arms around Anakin's neck.

"Ani," you cry, not even caring that you don't like being called Princess.

"Yeah, it's me." You kiss him over and over again. "Whoa, settle down Princess." You bury your face in Anakin's chest and start crying. "Hey, it's alright. You're soaking wet (Y/N). Are you cold?" You nod, unable to speak. Anakin slides off his Jedi robe and puts it over your shoulders. You slide your arms into the sleeves.

"Thanks Ani," you say, and he puts an arm around you.

"Come on (Y/N). Let's get out of here." You snuggle closer to Anakin as you two walk to his ship. You know he's never going to let anything happen to you. Anakin presses a kiss to your temple, and takes his lightsaber out of his belt. "Why are you soaking wet," he asks.

"Long story...."

"I don't mind." You smile and close your eyes. Anakin never minded anything about you. And you were together now. That's all that mattered.