Love Letters(General Hux)

Facility 999-0087, Kerroc

Dearest (Y/N),

The project is underway. Starkiller Base is far from operational, but given time we will eliminate the Republic. I wish you were here to see it. The planet is cold, full of snow and pine trees. You would love it. When the sun rises, the snow sparkles red, gold, and violet, like gems. It's truly spectacular. I wish you could be here with me, see everything I'm seeing. I've been trying to get you transferred here, but your brother won't have it. He says it's 'not safe', and you would be 'bored out of your mind'. He refuses even to allow me to ask Supreme Leader Snoke if it would be alright for you to visit for a day or two. I tell you, if he wasn't your brother, I would beat him senseless. He frustrates me that much.

On a more positive note, I have found a way to use the sun to power Starkiller Base. I just need to get it approved. How is your project coming along? And, more importantly, how are you doing? Are you getting enough sleep? I worry for you, (Y/N). I want you to see sunshine again.... Never mind. I hope to hear from you soon.

All my love,

Armitage

***

The Finalizer

My Dear Armitage,

I miss you. I would give anything in the galaxy to be with you right now, to feel your arms around me. Your description of Starkiller Base fills me with joy. I think you're right, I would enjoy it there. I've been trying my best to get Ben to allow me to visit you, or to allow you to visit me, but he won't relent. He's extremely overprotective. Now that we're both in the First Order, he sees himself as my father figure. I don't mind it as much as I say I do. Sometimes it's comforting. As for a way to get me transferred to the Finalizer, you could tell Ben that nowhere is truly safe now that we are at war, and I would never be bored with you. My project is failing. More and more of my workers are dying of a mysterious sickness that's spreading around. Don't worry, I don't think I'm in any danger of catching it. Besides that, the troopers are losing faith, and my project is just failing. We've found no kyber crystals on this planet. We may have to quit soon. Other than that, I'm doing well, though I could use your comforting touch right about now. You don't need to worry about my sleeping habits. Yours are bad enough! I hope to see sunshine soon too, preferably with you to see it and feel its warmth with me. Write to me as soon as possible. I hear your voice with every word I read, and it soothes me.

Forever yours,

(Y/N)

***

Facility 999-0087, Kerroc

My life, my love, and my lady,

I miss you too. Every day we are apart is another stab to my heart. I am lonely without you. I can't sleep. I have no one to confide in. If we're being honest, I'm not sure if I can trust anyone here. I wish you would come and change that. I have some good news. I talked with your brother again, and gave him the reasons you told me to give him. He agreed to let you visit for a week next month. I've already begun to make preparations. I can't wait to see you again. I'm truly sorry to hear about your project and your troopers. I tried to get your brother to let you come sooner by telling him about the sickness, but he said next month was as soon as you could come. I'm still worried about your health and safety. Truly, it's a miracle I manage to refrain from jumping in a ship and going to see you right now. Seeing you in person and hearing your voice will reassure me. It always does. I'm taking my plan to power Starkiller Base up with the High Council tomorrow. I'll write you the results as soon as possible. Your birthday is coming up. Is there anything you would like?

Yours in life and death,

Armitage

***

The Finalizer

My heart,

I'm sorry. I won't be able to make it to the Finalizer next month. The disease is raging through the base. All who have it are in quarantine, and everyone else is confined to their quarters. I won't be able to leave anytime soon. I'm scared, Armitage. I wish you were here to comfort me, but at the same time I'm glad you're on the Finalizer, far away enough that you are at no risk to catch the disease. Don't try to come here, because you can't. The project has failed, and the disease is contagious. I want you to be safe. Don't worry about me. I'll be transferred to another station as soon as possible. I only ask that you keep a clear head at this time and keep working. The only thing I want for my birthday is to be by your side.

With fear and adoration,

(Y/N)

***

Facility 999-0087, Kerroc

My darling (Y/N),

I have been pushing to get you transferred here. Your brother has been helping me. I beg you to try and stay healthy, and to leave as soon as possible. I need you to live, (Y/N), more than I need anything in this world. Just stay alive. That would be enough. I just hope my letters can grant you peace of mind. As for Starkiller Base, I got the High Council's approval to use the sun as power. I'm excited, though worried for you. Please keep writing to me and telling me how you are doing. I look forward to seeing you again.

Adieu, best of women,

Armitage

***

Facility 999-0087, Kerroc

Dearest (Y/N),

I'm worried for you. You haven't written in days, weeks even. Starkiller Base is almost ready. We'll be able to fire it soon. I hope you're alright. Will you be able to leave Kerroc soon? Have you left already? I'm worried out of my mind, (Y/N). Please, write something soon. I miss you. Please don't leave me. Don't forget to write.

Yours truly,

Armitage

***

The Finalizer

Amy,

I'm sick, Amy. I can't leave. You can't come here, because you'll catch it. I wish you could be here. I'm dying, Amy. I'm scared. Help me. Please, Amy, please help me. Tell me everything will be alright. I can't hold on. I'm dying. Help me. Please. I love you.

(Y/N)

***

The Finalizer

General Armitage Hux,

Our base closed down yesterday. Everyone who caught the disease is dead. That means (Y/N) too. I'm sorry. I know this is going to kill you when you read it. I know that you and (Y/N) really loved each other. I was a close friend of hers. She couldn't write in her final moments, but she gave me a message for you. She said, "Tell Amy I love him. And tell him.... Tell him I'll see him again. Tell him I didn't want to leave, but I had no choice. I wish we had more time." I can't.... I'm sorry. I wish I could have done more for her. She was remarkable.

Farewell,

TK-9909(Rosalie Mulligan)