Jealous(Anakin)

You punch Obi Wan in the arm lightly, laughing. "What's up?" You both look up.

"Hi, Anakin," you say, giggling. He looks like he's annoyed, but trying to hide it. You hop over and give him a hug. He hugs you back, gently rubbing your arm.

"We need to talk," he says. You follow him down the hall, waving to Obi Wan.

"You and Obi Wan look real close," he says darkly. You laugh.

"Is that what's bugging you? Obi Wan and I are just friends, Anakin."

"That's what you say."

"Come on, Anakin. You know I love you."

"It's kind of hard to believe you when your always hanging on his arm or laughing at something he says."

"What about Padme? She's always laughing at you and hanging around you when she's here, but I've never accused you of being unfaithful."

"Because I've never done anything to make you think I might be!"

"Neither have I! You're blowing this all out of porportion." Anakin screamed and drove his fist into the wall. You stumbled backwards, hand on your lightsaber. Anakin fell to the ground, crying.

"I'm sorry, (Y/N). I just can't lose you." You cautiously kneel beside him and put your arms around him.

"I know, Anakin. I know."

***

Anakin agreed to be more chill about you and Obi Wan in the future, and you agreed to tone down the contact a bit. Today, you and Obi Wan were walking down the hall together. He was laughing at a joke you had made. Obi Wan gently hugged you.

"Oh, (Y/N). I wish you were my sister." You smiled up at him.

"Thank you, Obi Wan. Good luck on your next mission."

"Thanks, (Y/N)." He hugged you one more time before making his turn. You saw Anakin walking towards you, and you silently cursed. He sped up and turned the corner Obi Wan had, and you hurried after him.

"Obi Wan," Anakin yelled. Obi Wan turned and smiled at Anakin.

"Hello, Anakin! I haven't seen you in a while."

"Do you like her?"

"What?"

"Do you like (Y/N)?"

"Well, yes. She's a very good friend to me. Why do you ask?"

"Leave her alone."

"What? Anakin--"

"Just leave my girlfriend alone."

"Anakin, you're not making any sense."

"Do you love her?" Anakin had started crying.

"Like a younger sister. Anakin, what's going on?"

"I love (Y/N)," he says, sobbing. Obi Wan hugs him gently.

"There, there. It's okay. I wasn't going to take her from you, Ani. I don't like her like that." Anakin pulls away from him, nodding.

"I'm sorry, Obi Wan."

"That's quite alright. Now, go talk to (Y/N). I'm sure she'd love to know how you feel." Anakin nods. When he turns around, he sees you staring at him. He runs over and hugs you.

"I'm sorry, (Y/N)."

"You should be." Anakin laughs.

"I love you."

"I love you, too."