Rest(General Hux)

"Babe, you need to get some sleep!"

"I'm fine (Y/N). I need to finish up some stuff, but I'll go to bed as soon as I'm done, okay?" You roll your eyes at your boyfriend. As a general in the First Order, Hux had a lot to do. He was so devoted to his job that sometimes he didn't sleep for days on end.

"When was the last time you got any sleep," you ask, arms folded across your chest.

"I don't need--"

"Tell me." Hux sighs.

"About...two...days?" You roll your eyes at Hux again. Either he's lying or he doesn't remember the last time he went to sleep. Or both. Probably both.

"Hux, you need sleep. If you don't get enough sleep, you won't be able to work as well."

"I don't need sleep. It's not like I could sleep anyway, knowing I've got work to do." You sigh unhappily.

"You just get in bed, okay Hux? I'll get you some meletonine." You grab the bottle from the medicine cabinet. When you get back to Hux, he's sitting up in bed reading. You take his book from him, take three pills out of the bottle, and give them to him. He takes the meletonine. You smile at him. Hux is asleep within fifteen minutes. You smile and close your eyes. Soon, you are asleep too.

A/N: Sorry this is so short. There isn't much to write for it. Don't forget to comment!