Tears(Luke)

(Y/N) fell into the Millennium Falcon. "I couldn't find Luke," she whispered. "He isn't here." Leia walked back and hugged her tightly. Lando flew the Falcon away as the girls cried together.

When they got back, Leia told everyone what had happened. People kept hugging (Y/N), murmuring, "I'm sorry for your loss." All she wanted to do was hide in bed and cry. Leia tried to reach her, but (Y/N) had lost her brother and her lover in one night. She was beyond reach.

She stayed in bed for nearly a month. No one assigned her anywhere because they knew it was useless. Leia often brought (Y/N) food and could coax her to eat, but other than that, no one really came by anymore.

"He loved you too, you know." (Y/N) said one day.

"What?" Leia asked.

"My brother. You told Han you love him, and he said 'I know'. I just wanted to make sure you know he loved you too."

"He loves me. Han isn't dead yet." Then a pilot stormed into the room.

"Leia, (Y/N), the Empire is attacking. We need to evacuate immediately."

"How did they find us?"

"I don't know. We just need to run." The pilot left, closely followed by Leia. (Y/N) stumbled out of bed and tried to hurry after them. However, she quickly lost them. The halls were completely empty, so (Y/N) started to head in the direction of the bunker she and Luke had stayed in from time to time. 

When she arrived, (Y/N) locked and bolted the door behind her. She walked over to the bed to try to sleep when someone grabbed her from behind. She started to scream, but the person covered her mouth with his hand, both forgetting that no one could hear her.

"Shh, (Y/N), it's just me." (Y/N) let out a sob of relief.

"Luke!" She turned around and threw her arms around him, kissing him. "I thought you were dead." She started crying, burying her face in his chest.

"I know. It's okay, (Y/N). I'm here now." (Y/N) looked up at him. Luke's eyes were cold and his expression is dark. (Y/N) shoved him away from him.

"You're on the dark side now."

"I am." (Y/N) screamed and threw a punch at his face. He blocked it easily, and she started hitting his chest and arms with her fists.

"I trusted you! They played with Han's life, then they did the next best thing to killing him and sent him to Jabba the Hutt. How could you side with them? He was your best friend. I trusted you. I...." (Y/N) slid to the ground, sobbing.

"Shh, (Y/N), it's okay."

"It's not okay."

"I can make it okay again, I promise. Just join me and the Empire. We can be happy again. I can take Han back from Jabba and save him." (Y/N) pulled away from him.

"No. Han would be so disappointed, Luke.... He'll hate me, he'll hate both of us, I know he will."

"Please, (Y/N)?"

"No."

"Then you leave me no choice." Luke waved his hand in front of (Y/N)'s face, then the entire world went dark. 

***

(Y/N) woke up in a soft bed with a dark canopy above her. "Did you sleep well?" Luke was sitting beside her in a chair. "Where am I and why am I here?"

"You're in my bedroom because I had to take you somewhere safer than that rebel base." (Y/N) practically threw herself off the bed. 

"Get me out of here. Now."

"You're in no position to give me orders."

"Let me out of here! You betrayed me for the Empire, the people who are killing our friends. Do you expect me to want to be here?"

"I turned to the Dark Side for you! I love you, and with the Dark Side I can protect you forever. We won't ever die. We can be together forever."

"Do you hear yourself right now? You sound like a mad man!"

"I'M NOT MAD!" (Y/N) shrunk away from him. "I love you, (Y/N)." Luke walked around the bed and stopped in front of (Y/N). "I love you, and I can't stand the thought of a word where you're dead and gone. I can't...." Luke began to cry. He slid to the ground and buried his face in (Y/N)'s stomach, hugging her around her middle. (Y/N) hugged him back. The tears began to slide down their faces, and soon she was kneeling in front of him, both sobbing. They held each other tightly. They began kissing through their tears, each desperate for the other's comforting touch. They stayed on the floor like that for what felt like hours, unwilling to leave each other alone. Finally, Luke pulled away from (Y/N), kissing her forehead. "You should probably go," he said softly. "I can't keep you here if you don't want to stay."

"Thank you," (Y/N) whispered. They stood together. 

"Go. Get to the escape pods. I'll use the Force to protect you." (Y/N) kissed Luke one last time, then left. I'll bring you back, he thought to himself. I promise, (Y/N), I'll get you back.