CHAPTER ONE: THE BEACH.

"Blair, lets gooo! I want to get my tan on!" I heard Summer Joke from the kitchen of our small apartment. It was only the two of us so we didn't need anything big. We had a living room that connected to our kitchen, and then down a small hallway there was three doors, my room, Summer's room, and then the bathroom.

"SUMMER DON'T MAKE ME DRAG YOU TO THE BEACH." I rolled my eyes, and slipped on my whiteflip flops, and jogged out into the kitchen.

"Took you long enough." Summer said angrily.

"I'm here now, aren't I? Come on, lets go to the beach!"

"To the beach!" I heard Summer yell behind me as I walked out the front door.

~~~~

"I dare you to go talk to him." I taunted Summer. Down the beach the boy band One Direction were laying out under the sun, letting the sun soak into their very attractive bodies. Neither of us were huge fans of them, we liked their music, but we weren't obsessed. Summer wouldn't shut up about the one with earrings, oh what was his name.. Zayn? Yeah, I think that's it. Mean while, I couldn't seem to tare my gaze away from the curly headed boy, which I think his name was Harry.

"No way, he'll just think I'm a crazed fan, and that's not the first impretion I was hoping to get." Summer broke my thoughts.

"Better than no impression right?" I said, then let my self drift back into my thoughts, and stare at Harry.. wow that sounded creepy.. I promise I'm not full out staring, just out of the corner of my eye, ya know?

My thoughts were again broken by what happened to be a frisbe landing on my lap. I sat up and opened my eyes to find five very good looking, shirtless boys staring at me.

"Lose something?" I asked camly.

"Kinda. Mind if we take that back?" Harry asked me cheekly.

"A little, I was hoping I could play too?" I flirted back.

"Oh i don't know about that." A tall boy with short hair told me.

"C'mon Liam live a little. Clearly she's not a crazed fan just wanting a picture. If the papparazzi get a picture, who cares? We're playing frisbe not having sex." A boy I remember being Louis stated. Being the immature person I am, I laughed at the sex reference which won me a smile from Harry.

In the end, Liam caved, and let me & Summer play too. Zayn and Summer ended up being on the same team, and seemed to hit it off really well. We played for about an hour before we all started to get over heated and needed water. I walked over to our cooler and took out a cold water bottle and downed the whole thing in one gulp.

"Thirsty?" I heard a fimilar voice say behind me.

"Quite." I told Harry then bent back down the put the empty water bottle back into to the cooler. That's when I felt the ice cold liquid running down my back, and into my eyes. Harry had dumped his water onto my head.

"HARRY STYLES, I'M GOING TO GET YOU FOR THAT!" I sprinted after Harry as he ran into the water. It was harder to run in the water, so I managed to catch up with Harry.

"gotchya." I said as I wrapped my arms around his neck and my feet around his waist.

"Hmm, I don't seem to have a problem with that."I laughed at his cheekiness, and got off of the curly haired boy.

"so, how long are you guys in Chicago for?" I asked him.

"We're here till Sunday, but the only show we have is on Saturday, the rest of the days we have off." Sunday was five days away, and I planned to spend every moment I could with Harry, that is if he wanted to spend it with me..

"Oh I see. What do you plan to do on your days off?"

"I'm not sure, we don't really know the city, it's only the second time we've been here. It would sure help if we had a pretty girl to show us around until we have to leave."

"I may not be pretty, but I'd love to show you guys around, and I'm sure Summer would love to come as well." I have long, dark brown hair, hazel eyes, and I'm pretty short for an 18 year old. Ive just never found my self pretty.

"I don't know what you're talking about, but you're beautiful, and I'd be delighted if you would show us around." By this time, Harry was unbelieveibly close to me, and his hand was resting on my waist. I swear to god my heart was going to jump right out of my chest.

I smiled, and looked up into the taller boys eyes, Lets exchange numbers then? You can text me in the morning when you guys wake up, then meet us at our apartment so we can take you on an adventure of Chi-town!"

"Sounds great." We walked out of the water and dried off. I handed Harry my phone, and he handed me his so we could give each other our numbers. I was so excited. I couldn't believe I was going to be showing Harry Styles around Chicago.. and he thought I was beautiful...