CHAPTER 12: ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS YOU.

"GOOD MORNING LOVES!" I heard an Irish accent badge through the door, and Summer's light giggeling not far behind.

I was never a morning person, but today was different. I was finally okay with my life. I knew things would be okay for me.. scratch that, us. I smiled and turned to the still sleeping figure of Harry. I laugh and jumped on top of him.

"Morning, sexy." I whiapered sudctivly in his ear. Harry's eyes fluttered open, reaveling his gorgeous green eyes.

"Well, someones in a good mood this morning!" Harry said smiling.

"Why wouldn't I be? I wpke up next to you for the first time in almost four years." I said softly making sure only harry heard.

"Okay, okay. That's enough, we have things to do, and people to see, my friends."

"Where are we going, and who are we seeing?" I asked confused.

"We're going to the park, with the boys of course!" Niall said smiling. I must have looked confused because then niall, said,

"Go look out your window, love." Me and harry climbed out of bed, and scurried over to the window to be greeted by a white scenery. The snow hadn't let up last night, we had at least a two feet of snow!

"We're going sledding?!" I said excitedly.

"Yep!" Niall and summer said in unison.

"Oh my gosh, I haven't gone sledding since I was a little girl." I said quietly.

"Well, now you get to go with One Direction!" Harry said linking our hands.

"And Summer!" She yelled from the couch. I smiled and went to go grab a pair of Harry's sweat pants, my scarf, gloves, Beanie, and one of Harry's sweat shirts, and my north face.

"There, that should keep me nice and toasty." I said once I had finished changing. Niall, the rest of the boys, and Summer had finished changing and were waiting for us down in the lobby.

"Aw, my little snow angle." Harry cooed.

"Oh hush." I said walking past him towards the door.

"Hold on, can i pretty please get a picture if you? You just look so adorable, I can't help my self."

"Only if your in it with me." I said not letting Harry get away with this.

"Fine we'll ask Liam to take it."

~~~~

HARRY'S P.O.V.

*Click* "there you go Harold." Liam said handing over my phone.

"Look whos hanging out with one direction today? We've missed her, haven't we ladies?" I typed into the tweet, and tagged the picture.

I'm sure the fans will be quite surprised.

"BLAIR!" I heard Louis yell from across the room. I watched him run up and hug her. He really missed her. They had gotten really close the month I stayed with her and Summer. I felt bad, he didn't talk to her all these years because of me. He didn't want me to get hurt, so he hurt himself. I dont know why I let that happen. But, there's not much I can do about it now.. I'm sure they will get close when her and summer come on tour with us. I couldn't believe niall convinced Paul to let her come with. It took m hours of texting him, and dosens of rejected calls last night ti make Blair be able to come.

"Ready to go boys?!" Zayn said excitedly.

"AND girls!" Blair, Summer, and Alex all said in unison.

zayn just laughed and walked out the door, the rest of us following quickly behind.

~~~~

NIALL'S P.O.V.