CHAPTER 2: IT STARTED WITH A WHISPER.

"Everybody talks, everybody talks, everybody talks, It started with a whisper & that is when i kissed her!" I woke up grogily hearing my phone blaring everybody talks. I looked at my clock seeing it was already 11 and walked over to my desk where my phone had been charging the night before & realized I had a new text from Harry.

HARRY: hey beautiful, what do you have planned for us today? xxx

BLAIR: it's a surprise! Be at our apartment by 12:30. Xxx PS:our apartment is 382 La Sale St. Apartment 7. :)

I set my phone down, and walked into Summer's room to see if she was awake, she wasn't. I ran and jumped on top of my best friend.

"Get off me before I kill you." Summer mumbled from beneath her mountain of blankets. This only made me want to annoy her more, so I got up and started jumping up and down on her bed.

"Come on lazy ass, the boys will be here in an hour and a half! And by boys..I mean Zayn will be here.." that got her up quick. One moment she was hiding from the world under the covers and the next she was digging in her closet trying to find something to wear.

"Wait, what are we even doing to day?" She questioned as she finally settled on a pair of white shorts,a stapless yellow shirt, with a gold band for around the middle.

"I was thinking the aqurium? i love it there, and I haven't gone since I was a little kid."

"That's a great idea! I just hope we don't get attacked by fans.." and with that she grabbed her clothes and went to the bathroom to shower.

~~~~

"Blair the boys are here!" I heard Summer call from the front of the apartment. I was in the bathroom straightening my mess of waves.

"I'll be there in a sec!" I called unplugging the flat iron & rushing out into the kitchen. I had on short Jean shorts that had a couple rips in them, and a striped shirt on that rose a little in the front, to where you could see about an inch of my stomach.

"hey, I'm supposed to be the only one in stripes!" Louis complained. I could now see that Louis was wearing a navy and white striped shirt just like mine except of course it didn't rise in the front and show his stomach.

"Sorry Lou, guess we're just gunna have to be twins today!" I said grinning.

"Well... alright... just cause I like you."

"Awh, thanks Louis, i like you too!" I said pulling Louis in for a hug. I turned around to see an annoyed looking Harry.

"A wee jealous are we mate?" Niall laughed.

"Hah hah Niall, you're so funny." Harry responded sarcasticly. This was rewarded with a fit of giggles from the Irish boy. Damn, that kid laughs at everything, but I liked that about him. Liam had to calm him down enough for him to get up, considering he was in a heap on our floor within seconds of laughter.

"Oh come on, its time for the surprise!" I exclaimed taking Harry's hand in my own. A blush rose to my cheeks as I felt Harry intertwine his fingers with my own. So many things were rushing through my mind at that moment. What's going on with Harry? Did I like him more than a friend? Does he feel the same? What's going to happen if we do get involved in each other's lives.. he leaves in four days..