CHAPTER: 14. OLD MEMORIES, NEW TRADITIONS, HAPPY ENDINGS.

"Harry, what if they hate me.."

"Impossible." Harry said strongly.

"You don't know that. What if they want nothing to do with me, or this baby?" I whispered the last part as tears filled my eyes. I looked out the window and stared at the rain pouring down as we drove past on the way to Harry's from the air port.

"Look at me." I ignored Harry's command and continued staring out the window. He reached up and pit is fingers on my chin slowly monuvering my face closer to his.

"Look at me, Blair." He whispered, our faces now cetemeteres apart. I looked up from my fingers, meeting his eyes as a few tears rolled down my cheeks.

Harry's fingers slowly whiped away the tears, and pulled me into a hug, rubbing soothing circles on my back. After I had calmed down, harry pulled away and looked me in the eyes again.

"They're going to love you. Want to know why? Not just because of how perfect you are as a person, but because you make me happy. All they wanted sense my parents split was for me to be happy, and you make me happy, they haven't even met you, and they already love you." I blushed and smiled at the ground.

"You make me happy too, harry." Harry didn't say anything, just brought his perfectly shaped lips down onto my own. I pulled away smiling and got off his lap. I noticed harry frowning out of the corner of my eye so I intertwined our fingers, and continued my gazing out the window. I was so nervous and excited to meet his family, but i didn't want to meet them with red, puffy eyes, so i opted to listen to the radio that was softly playing I Dare You to Move by swtichfoot and look at the poyring rain.

Shortly after, we arrived at Harry's mom's home. I took a deep breath before opening my door and stepping out into the rain.

"Dont you want an umbrella, you fool?!" Harry said from the other side of the car.

"No, what's wrong with a little rain? I wish i could dance in it.." I whispered the last part so I could only hear, or so i thought. The next thing I knew, harry had his hands on my waist, and my arms were wound around his neck as we twerled around in the light of the street lamp. I broke into a fit of laughter and smiled at how perfect this moment was. Harry died me, and I squiled. Harry started laughing before helping me back up onto my feet.

"What a Kodak moment you too!" I heard an older woman say from the opening of te house. I blushed a deep shade of red, and looked up to a grinning harry.

"Hi mum!" Harry said running towards her and pulling her into a hug. I dicided to give them their moment, so I went to go gather mine and Harry's luggage.

It was difficult but i managed to carry the suitcases up to the steps of the porch, but harry would have to do the rest.

"Need some help there, bear?" Harry ask smiling from the door way.

"Yes, please." I said walking past him, and kissung him n the cheek before entering the home.

"You can go up to Harry's room if you'd like, dear. You can shower in his bathroom, sense it hasn't been used since the last time he visited, so its clean! I'll be down here making dinner, hard will be up any minute, and Gemma will be home in about an hour."

"Thank you, ma'am." I said smiling.

"Oh please, call me Anne!" She said grinning.

"Okay, Anne." I said before giving her a quick smile and dashing up the stairs, forgetting to ask which bedroom was Harry's..

I stood in the hall way, un sure of what to do next when i felt a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist. Harry.

he nuzzled his head in my dripping wet hair, finding my ear.