CHAPTER 6: LIARS.

"So, what's going on between you and zayn? Are guys a couple?" I questioned Summer the next day while the boys were at their last Illinois concert.

"I'm not really sure. I mean, he's kissed me, and he always flirts, but he hasn't asked me to be his girlfriend or anything, so i don't think we're a couple yet."

"I thought he had a girlfriend though?" I had this weird feeling in my gut that him and Perrie were still together.. something just wasn't right.

"He told me that they broke up." I didn't want to get in a fight with her, so I just dropped it and continued to watch the movie that had been playing.

~~~~

The boys came home around 11:30 and we all decided to go to the 24 hour pizza place downtown. When we got there, Zayn and Summer went to the back of the place where people were dancing, and niall went to go get drinks and food for everyone. That left me Harry, Louis and Eleanor waiting at the table. I found this the perfect time to ask about zayn

"So, what happened between Zayn and Perrie?" I asked causally.

Three confused faces looked at me.

"What do you mean..?" Lou said to me.

"Summer told me Zayn told her that him and Perrie broke up recently, is that not true..?" The three faces turned back to me confusion and worry written all over them.

"Blair, Perrie and Zayn are still together.. the last time he talked to her was before the concert and he said he loved her.." harry spoke slowly.

"Oh my god, is he cheating on her with Summer?!?!?" I said a little to loud. Luckily the music from the bar was quite loud so no one heard me besides the people at our table and niall who had just got back from ordering our food.

"What's going on.." niall said taking a seat next to me.

"I'm about to go kill on of your band members." I said raging with anger. Who did zayn think he was? What gives him the right to hurt my best friend? I stood up from the table but didn't get far. Harry and niall dragged me back and sat me down again.

"As much as i would like to kill Zayn right now as well, we can't do that here. Lou, why don't you go tell them we're leaving, take everybody back to their apartment, and I'll wait here for the food. When i get back, we can all talk to zayn to make sure we know exactly what's going on." As soon as niall finished speaking, Louis and el were out of their chairs on a search for Zayn and Summer. When they got back I told them I was going to stay with Niall so i could help him carry the food. The group nodded and harry kissed me quickly on the lips before dashing out of the restaurant. Zayn and Summer going along slowly with Confused looks plastered on their faces.

As soon as everybody was gone I turned to Niall and said "You like Summer."

"What?! No i dont! We're just friends." Niall said unconvincingly.

"Niall, I see the way you look at her, its the way harry looks at me. And your reaction to finding out what Zayn is doing just made me even more convinced. Don't worry, I'm not going to tell her, bu-"

Niall cut me off saying, "thank you Blair! Please don't tell her. I can trust you right?"

"Of course you can niall, but you didn't let me finish. I have a surprise planned for the last two days of you guys being here, so you better tell her how you feel before you leave. If you dont, I will this gives you two days, got it?" Without waiting for an answer I walked up to the counter picking up our pizza order leaving Niall to carry the sodas and walked out the door.

~~~~

"HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?! I TRUSTED YOU ZAYN! YOU TOLD ME THINGS WERE OVER BETWEEN YOU TWO, AND YOU LIED RIGHT TO MY FACE!" We all were sitting in the living room eating pizza and trying to tune out Zayn and summers argument. Well, it was only really summer yelling, Zayn was begging for forgiveness. Which he didn't deserve.

"summer, I'm so sorry.. I don't know what I was thinking.. please, please forgive me." Zayn pleaded for the thousdanth time.

"Zayn, I don't know.. I want to forgive you, because its not like you ever asked me to be your girlfriend, but you still kissed me, and flirted all the time. I dont think I can.." Summer said softer this time.

"Summer look, I know I fucked up, and you can me mad at me for that as long as you like, just please don't hate me. Don't stop talking to me because of this. I know I don't deserve you, but I need you as a friend Sum.." by this point you could hear Zayns muffeld sobbs as he tried to say the word please. I barley heard the sound of movement which I figure was Summer hugging him. Then I heard her say,

"No, you don't deserve it. At all. But, everyone needs someone sometimes, and i promise that I'll be your friend. Nothing more. I'll be there when you need me,and you'll be there when i need you. But that's it. No more flirting or kissing, got it?"

"Yes, I get it! Thank you so much Summer! You have no idea how much happier this makes me knowing we can still be friends."

"We can be friends under one condition."

"Name it." Zayn said instintly.

"You have to tell Perrie what happened." Did I ever tell you guys how much I love Summer? She doesn't take shit from anybody.

This time Zayn was silent. I heard foot steps moving towards the door, and the hi yes creaking. I knew it was summer walking away.

"Okay, I'll tell her!" Zayn yelled from the room stopping Summer in her tracks, getting her to turn around and face Zayn.

"Now." Was all she said before turning and walking into the living room to get a slice of pizza. She sat down my niall, and he playfully swung his arm around her shoulders, bpmaking her move closer ti him. I couldn't wait till he finally asked her out. I know summer will say yes. She looks at him like I do at harry. They love each other and don't even know it.

~~~~

Zayn walked back into the room an hour later puffy eyed, with his hair a mess. I'm sure he had no idea of this considering he usually never lets one hair out of place on his entire head. I scooted closer to Harry so Zayn could sit down and watch The Notebook with us also. It was the part where Allie leaves Noah, and tears were sliding down most of our faces. I looked down to see Summers head barried in Nialls chest, his hand stroaking her hair, the exact same thing harry was doing to my hair as i laid my head on his lap, stretching my legs out onto zayns lap. I looked over at the other coach and saw Lou and El snuggled up together as well, and Liam sitting all alone. I fely bsd for the kid. He barley got to see Danielke. The only reason Louis gets to See Eleanor this week is cause she has a modeling agensy downtown, and has to stay in the city for a month. Me and Summer plan to keep in touch with her after the boys leave.

When the movie ended I had fallen asleep in Harry's arms. He shook me softly whispering in my ear

"Bear, c'mon lets get you to your bed." I stood grogily and walked clummsily into my room. Harry tucked me in and kissed the top if my head. I grabbed his arm before he could leave and told him to stay. He climbed into bed with me, and wrapped his arms aoumd my waist pulling me towards him. He kissed my neck making me shiver. I heard Harry giggle before drifting off to sleep.