CHAPTER 15: LIFE LONG PROMISES.

it was the night before Christmas and me, Harry, Anne, and Gemma were sitting around the Christmas tree, with the fire blazing keeping us all cozy. I cuddled into Harry's grasp and let my eyes start to close slowly. I wasn't asleep, just listening to everyone around me, but with my eyes closed. I tended to do this alot, and often people thought i would be sleeping.

*CLICK*

I saw a flash through my eyelids, and opened them confused. When my eyes finally adjested I saw Anne, and Gemma smiling down at someones phone. They noticed I had "woken up" and and handed over her phone so i could see what they had been looking at.

it was a picture of me and Harry seconds before. Me snuggled up into his chest looking fast asleep, and harry was kissing the top of my head with his arms around me.

"Do you mind if i send this to myself?" I asked and smiling up at her.

"Oh, of course! As long as you don't mind if i send it to twitter." She said winking.

"I dont. " I said laughing slightly.

"Then go ahead!"

"Thanks." I said typing in my number and pressing send.

I got up and stretched.while gemma pressedplay on the Christmas CD.

"Alright, I don't knw about you, but I'm exhausted, and Santa should be coming soon so don't forget to write your letters!"

"Mum,vcome on!" Gemma said with a slight whine in her voice.

"Seriously mum, we're all adults here." Harry said coming in behind gemma.

"Hush, you'll do it, or you won't get your presants in the morning." Anne said walking down the hall to her room.

Gemma and harry sighed and walked into the kitchen in search of paper and pencils.

Gemma finished hers quickly and placed it on the table in front of the couch.

"Night guys." She said kissing th tops of our heads.

"Night." Me and harry said at the same time

"So, does your mom actually read the notes?" I asked him curious.

"No, in the morning we burn them in the fire place."

"Oh. What do you have?" I asked him setting down my pencil.

"We'll switch on three, okay?"

"Okay."

"One." Harry said starting the count down.

"Two." I continued.

"Three!" We said together switching notes.

"Dear "Santa", this year, I don't need anything for Christmas. I was already granted with the best gift I could ask for. Actually, there's one thing. Not to lose her. I couldn't survive without her here with me. Sincerely, harry."

HARRY'S P.O.V.

"You wont lose me, I promise." She said siftly, kissing my lips. I couldn't do this now, not after i just read what Blair wants for christmas.

I pulled away, rereading the note.

"This Christmas, I want to know what I did wrong. What did I do to deserve to lose my mother at such a young age? Why did I deserve a terrible step mother? Why did that rapist have to pick me? Why do I have to have this baby? Why won't my family talk to me? Why do they hate me? Why. I want answers this Christmas. Sincerely, Blair."

"Do you really feel this way, blair?"

"What do you mean?" She said softly, playing with her hands.