CHAPTER 17: ONE RESOLUTION ILL STICK TOO.

I pressed play on my iPod the first song being "Why Ya wanna" by Jana Kramer.

"Ready to get your clean on?" I asked harry, vaccum in hand.

"Not quite."harry walked over to the iPod dock, turning up the music and danced his way back over to the vaccum. I started laughing.

"Now we're ready." Harry stated, starting the vaccum.

We spent the afternoon blasting music and cleaning the bungalo for the new years party. It was the most fun I've ever spent cleaning in my life. I turned down the music and took a deep breath.

"Done!" I said giggling.

"Finally." Harry said wrapping his arms around my waist and bending down for a kiss.

"Ew, harry, we're both sweaty and nasty, go shower and then we can see what happens." I pushed out of the hug laughing and started walking towards our room. Harry reached out and grabbed my wrist pulling me back

"Or we could shower together?" He whispered.

"In your dreams Styles." I whispered back. I pulled away again, winking before making my way to the room.

I searched through the drawers unsure of what to wear. Finally, picking skinny jeans with a few rips, a loose white ruffled tank top, and a black knit sweater. I showered quickly, not having a lot of hot water and wrapped a towel around my dripping body.

"Its hot as balls in here." I said to my self and opening up the door, letting the cool air make its way into the tiny bathroom. I combed my hair, and blew dry it before finally getting dressed, and curling my hair in loose waves. I sprayed some of Harry's favorite perfume that i had and walked out into the living room.

Harry had on a pair of black skinny jeans, with a light blue v-neck and his curls seemed to be perfectly styled tonight. I couldn't seem to tare my eyes from his body.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." Harry winked I blushed.

"Already have enough, Styles."

"I don't seem to have enough of you. Smile." Harry said taking out his phone. I smiled for the camera before pulling harry towards me and bringing out my own phone.

"Smile!" I captured the picture and turned around my phone to look at it. Its like you could see the love for each other in our eyes, you know what I mean? That sparkle that seems to appear when you fall in love? I opened twitter and tagged the picture in a tweet.

"Happy almost new years! What are some of your new year revolutions? I'm still working on mine, and Harry's no help! Xxxx" I pressed send and started scrolling through my timeline.

"HARRY STYLES: isn't she gorgeous?" Harry had sent the picture he took of me to twitter. I rolled my eyes and lent over the counter. It was 4 and the group was set to arrive any minute. Just like clock work, the door bell rang.

"I'll get it, can you order the pizza?" I called behind my shoulder approaching the door.

"Hi guys!" I said pulling open the door.

"Hi!" They all said simotaniously.

"Come in!" I said pulling open the door wider so they could all get it.

"Wow, its a lot cleaner in here than the last time we were here, huh boys?" Niall laughed his signeture laugh.

"She made me clean." Harry said fake being annoyed.

"Oh hush, we had a good time cleaning today!" I playfully hit harry.

"What does that mean?!" Louis said fake gagging.