CHAPTER 11: I NEED SOMEBODY, HELP.

"You're what?!" Harry said shocked.

"The rapiest got me pregnant, Harry. I know this is knew news for you, but please.. calm down." I said softly.

"I don't know what to do. I can't raise this baby on my own, in Chicago! This city isn't safe, and I don't want to raise my child here! I was going to go home and stay with my family, but my dads wife won't let me stay there. She said I was a " bad infulence" on her kids? So now I have no where to go, a shitty job, and hous, school payments to finish up, and I have major tests soon for school sense I graduate this year! This,. Its just too much.." I sad braking down again.

Harry said nothing, just wrapped me in his strong arms, and held me close. This was one of the things. Missed most about harry. When he hugged you, you felt as if nothing in the world could go wrong, and at that moment, his hug was one of the things I needed most.

After a while, we finally broke apart, but Harry still kept me locked in his grasp, honestly, Ididnt mind.

"I'm going to help you. Okay? I'm not taking no for an answer. When you graduate, instead of moving somewhere where you won't have money, a good job, or safety, yu and the baby are coming on tour with One Direction. When is the baby due?"

"August, but Harry-" I was interrupted by harry continuing to speak.

"Perfect, by that point we will have a month off in the UK so yo can have the baby in a hospital, then spend the rest of the time resting like you should at my home. Gem a, and my mum would be massivly excited for you to stay with us."

"Harry, that's very sweet of you, but I can't do that. I don't want to intrude on your family."

"Then don't think of it as you doing for you, think of ut as doing it for the baby."

After a while of hesitation, I finally gave in. In five months, I would be living with Harry. I'd be able to see him every single day.. who knows, maybe this will turn out better than I thought..

"What about Summer?" I said after letting my mind wonder.

"I'm sure Niall would love t have her come along. Il, talk to him about it later. But right now, its late, and you needed rest. Come on, you're staying here tonight."

UI took Harry's hand and, et him lead me to the bed. He tucked me in then started to leave the room.

"wait.." I said

"Yes, love?"

"Stay.." I whispered.

Harry smiled and climbed into bed with me. This was how it all started...