CHAPTER 19: AN INTERESTING SHOPPING SPREE.

HARRY'S P.O.V.

My hands started sweating as I let my eyes scan the radio station. My eyes fell on Louis and we caught my glance. He noticed my nervousness and lets his hand fall to my knee, giving it a gentle sqeeze. I relaxed at his touch, regaining the confidence that I held this morning.

"Gooood morning London! This morning we have here the famous boy band One Direction!"

"Hello." We all said in unision. I forced a week smile as the announcer went through the group, asking the same questions we get in every interview. Louis hand never left my knee,the entire interview, and now that it was almost over the announcer wanted us to share a random fact about our selves that not many people knew. This was it. I thought to my self, this is the moment the world will find out.

Each boy went through their fact before it finally landed o me. I felt Louis sqeeze my knee once more after I took a big gulp of air.

"Well, you all know my girl friend Blair?" I didn't wait for anyone ti respond, just talking in one quick sentince. "Well, seven months ago she was attacked. Raped. This man raped her, and her got her pregnant. She is due in august, and will be soon traveling home with us, staying at my home for a while, then her and the baby will be traveling with us on tour. I know this is alot to come out and say, but I wanted to make it clear so there was no horrid rumors." I finished quickly feeling flushed and barried my face in louis' shoulder.

"I hope all goes well for her harry, and the baby. Well, that's all we have for today folks! We'll see you tomorrow with the wanted!" The annoucer said too over excited.

"Good job mate, you did brilliant." Liam smiled

I gave him a weak smile, feeling queezy and walked out towards the van.

I sat down, leaning my head against the warm window and pulling out my phone.

BLAIR: YOU DID GREAT BABE, I LISTENED TO THE WHOLE THING, AND IM SO PROUD OF YOU. I LOVE YOU BABE, ILL CALL YOU LATER? XXXX

I smiled down at the tiny screen, feeling instently better after reading the text.

HARRY: THANKS LOVE, I JUST HOPE YOU DONT GET HATE... LOVE YOU TOO BEAUTIFUL.

BLAIR: ID GET HATE WEITHER I WAS PREGNANT OR NOT, SO STOP WORRYING ABOUT ME! I COULDNT CARE LESS ABOUT ABOUT HATERS THINK!

I chuckled and slid my phone back into my pocket as the rest of the boys filed into the can, and we zoomed off.

"Are you okay now harry?" Niall asked ruffling my curls.

"Yeah, thanks for always being there for me guys. You all mean so much to me."

"Awwwh, Harry!!!!" Louis yelled jumping on top of me and wrapping his arms around my neck for a hug, kissing both of my cheeks. I started laughing and pushed Louis off my lap onto zayns.

"Vas happenin' today boys?!" Zayn said loudly.

"I have an idea." Liam smiled mischeviously.

"What?" I asked him, furrowing my eyebrows.

"Shopping!" He yelled, getting excited. I groaned.

"Liam, I'm not exactly in the shopping mood today."

"Then its a good thing we're not shopping for you." Liam said shrugging his shoulders.

"Who exactly are we shopping for then?" I asked him raising my eyebrows.

"Baby stuff! We're going to need a lot of supplies when the baby summer and Blair come on tour with us, expessially the baby!" I started to get excited now, and began to bounce in my seat with niall and Louis will Liam and zayn just watched us laughing until we pulled up along side the curb of baby's R us.

"Where should we start?" I asked the boys.

"Dipers." Liam stated.

"A crib." Zayn added.

"Food, and bottles." Niall jumped in.

"Toys!" Louis said excitedly.

"And blankets." I added in.

"Alright boys, lets go!" I yelled. We all ran in different directions, all grabbing various items for the soon to be baby.

After two hours, and a well needed coffee break, we were back at the hotel we were staying at and lying the buyings on the floor of mine and Louis room.

We had billions of dipers from Liam, another billion bottles, bolws, and food from niall, Zayn got the baby a nice white crib, with pink bows tied to the posts, many different types of toys from Louis, a light green baby blanket from me, and each of us boys got a single special stuffed animal for the baby as well. I was so excited so show Blair that I couldn't wait for June to show Blair everything, so I stood up taking a picture of everything and sending it to Blair, before setting up all of the baby's things in the back biggest and only bedroom on the bus that's not a bunk that me and Blair would be staying in while on tour.

BLAIR: HARRY EDWARD STYLES! YOU DID NOT NEED TO GET ALL OF THAT! IT'S TOO MUCH!

HARRY: IT'S NOTHING. YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW EXCITED ME AND THE BOYS WERE TO GET ALL OF IT, AND HOW MUCH MORE EXCITED WE ARE TO HAVE YOU AND THE BABY SEE IT.

BLAIR: YOU AND THE BOYS ARE TOO SWEET. TELL EVERYONE THAT I SAID THANK YOU. LOVE YOU BABE, TALK TO YOU LATER.

I slid my phone into my pocket making my way to the small kitchen in search if a snack, finding zayn and Alex sitting at the table as the driver took off, and we started to leave the hotel parking lot, making our way to our next gig.