CHAPTER THREE: SHARKS, JELLY FISH & STYLES, OH MY.

SUMMER'S P.O.V.

"Me & Harry are gunna go look at the sharks." Blair called as her and Harry walked off towards the back of the aquarium.

"Liammmmmm, I want to see the turtles!" Niall complained to Liam. They were so cute. I swear to god they're in love.

"Okay, lets go mate." Liam agreed to Nialls whining. I looked up from the tour map we got when we walked in and saw a brown headed girl with waves like Blair's when she doesnt flat iron it. When the girl looked up, I remembered seeing her in a magazine with Louis.. was that his girlfriend?

My question was answered when Louis' face lit up when he saw her.

"El!" Louis practically screamed to the entire aquarium. He ran up and lifted her in his arms. You could see their love for each other in their eyes after they broke the hug.

"Hey love!" Zayn said to Eleanor while giving her a friendly hug. I couldn't help the going of jealousy that I felt inside.. wait what? Was I growing feelings for Zayn? I can't. This can't happen. I mean, he leaves in four days, and not only that, I think he has a girlfriend.. so I should just stop thinking like this.

"So I guess it's just you and me." Zayn smiled breaking my thoughts.

"sorry, I zoned out, where did Lou & El go?"

"They went to look at the exotic fish."

"Oh alright, so its just you and me then?" I looked up at Zayn, I also couldn't hold back my feelings of happiness when i found out we would be alone together.. STOP SUMMER STOP. YOU CAN'T HAVE FEELINGS FOR THIS BOY.

"Yep! Lets go see the jelly fish!"

HARRY'S P.O.V.

"Sharks are my favorite animal ya know." Blair informed me.

"Oh really? I would think you'd be afraid of them."I responded.

Blair giggled (is it bad that i go weak in the knees at her giggle?) Before saying, "nope, not at all. I don't know why.. when I was younger, I was on vacation and a baby shark swam by mine, and my cousins feet. It was the coolest thing, and I wasn't scared at all. Is that bad? I was a weird kid."

"It's not weird, it what makes you, you. And i personally like you, so don't change at all, okay? Promise me you will never change?" I said nervously.

"I cant promise you I won't change, as I grow, I'm going to change, but I do promise you that I'll try my hardest to make the change in a good way." I think I'm falling in love with this girl and I've only known her two days.. how can I even think that? I know nothing about her, I can't be in love with her yet..can I?

I didn't have a response, so I just hugged her. But it wasn't a normal friendly hug, it was filled with feelings, and love. Is this really happening to me?

"So, tell me about you!" I said breaking away from the hug and going to sit down on a near by bench.

"What do you want to know?" She asked me.

"Everything."

"Well.. my birthday is June 10th, my full name is Blair Olivia Bihler, I'm majoring in journalism, and.. I dont know what else to say.. I live a pretty boring life"Blair Olivia.. awh, that's so adorable.. I probably sound homosexual. Whatever. Our whole random thinks I am anyway."

"Those are just boring facts, tell me more about you. Your family, anything. I want to know the real you." I told her.

"Lets start from the beginning then, I lost my mom to cancer when I was eight, my dad got remarried when I was ten. Me and my younger sister Kaylin hate her. We call her stepmonster sometimes. Not only did we get that lovely woman, we got her phsyco kids too. I went from living with my dad, and sister, to a crazy step mom, and her bitchy daughter, and son. My life was flipped upside down. By the time I turned thirteen I had found out that I had depression. I told myself I was going to do good in school so I could get into a good college and get the hell away from all them. Thank god that it's working. I grew up in Minooka, its about an hour from here, and they never come up to visit. The only time I see them is when I go up for my dads birthday, and Christmas. My life has been a lot better now that I'm living with Summer.nI'm hoping to graduate in a couple of years, move down to New York to write for vouge magazine. That's my goal right now. Holy shit, did I really just tell you all of that? I'm so sorry! I probably just bored you to death."

"Blair, you didn't bore me to death..I love your story. I love how you grew up into such a strong woman, how you won't take shit from anybody, how you could have given up on your famiy, completely, but you didn't you still go see them for your sister, even if its only a few times a year."

Blair smiled, but I could see tears threatening to escape. When one finally did, I cought it with my thumb, and wiped it away. She looked into my eyes and finally said, "kaylin comes to visit me up here sometimes. She'll stay with me and Summer. I think you'd really like her."

"I'm sure I would love her." I said and pulled her into my chest, letting my chin rest on top of her head while she cried into my chest. I could feel her hot tears soaking into my shirt, but I didn't mind. I wish i could stay in this moment forever and ever.