CHAPTER 8: MEETING "NEW" FRIENDS .

"This is rare in his case. I wasn't suspecting him to lose his memory, but I promise it will get better. But for it to get better, you need to get him back into your daily routine. If you didn't have one before sense he hasn't been here that long, make one, and stick to it for a while. This should hopfully jog his memories." The doctor finished explaining. I gave him a nod so he knew I heard and walked back into Harry's room.

"You're back." Harry said with a smile.

"Yeah, I am.." I forced a smile and sat down in the chair next to Harry's bed.

"So, you never told me, who are you? And, where are we?"

"harry, I'm Blair, I'm you're girlfriend."

"Girlfriend? I don't have a girlfriend.."

Tears welled in my eyes, but I controlled them. "Yeah, you do.. we went tubing me, you, and a few of our friends, and you hit your head really hard and lost some of your memory." I hesitated before asking "harry, where do you think we are right now?"

"Holmes Chapel."

I think my heart just dropped to my feet.

"Uhm.. no. Harry, I don't know how to tell you this, but you're in a famous boy band and youre traveling around the world with them right now.."

"White Eskimo is famous now?!" Shit.

"Oh, uh no. You went out for X factor, and you were put into a band called One Direction. You guys finished third, but Simon cowel signed you guys, and now you have recorded you're own album, and your picture is probably on every girls wall."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah.. the boys are down stairs in the cafiteria if you'd like, I could have them come up so you can meet them." I suggested.

"I'd like that."

~~~~

"And I'm Louis, but you can call me boobear!" Louis finished up from the boys. They each had told harry who they were.

"Its really nice to meet all of you." Harry said with a small smile.

They boys crinched at him saying "meeting" but all four forced a smile for Harry's sake.

I felt Harry's hand engolf mine, so i turned around to look at him. "When do I get to go home? Can i still be in the band?"

"You're going to be staying with me for the next month, so you can heal. The boys are staying until tomorrow, but then they have to continue the tour.. you,ll still be able to keep in touch with all of them, don't worry."

"What abut our fans?" harry whispered almost crying. He found out he even had fans ten minutes ago, and he's already almost crying because he thinks he let them down. He was to preshious.

"Don't worry lad, they'll miss ya, but you can talk to them through Twitter,or instagram!" Niall said making harry smile.

"Or you could do a twitcam! Those are always fun."Liam told him as well.

"Whats that?" Harry asked.

"Don't worry, love. I'll teach ya." I told him with a smile.

"Thank you."

"It's the least I could do. Oh, and you have to stay the night in here tonight, but tomorrow morning you can come home." I said.

"Our bus doesn't leave until 230 so i figured we could al hangout at yours and Summer's place?" zayn suggested.

"Oh, yeah of course. Lou, bring Eleanor, okay?"

"Will do."

I felt a tugging on my shirt and i faced harry again. He motioned me closer, and i did so.

"Who's Eleanor, and Summer?" He whispered into my ear.

"Summer is my bestriend, and roommate, shell be living with ua, and Eleanor is louis' girlfriend, who will be living in the city until the end of the month." I said pulling back, and smiling dwn at him. He smiled back, his signeture smile, and at that moment, I knew that everything would be okay.

...well I hoped...

End of chapter 8! Okay my fellow readers, I need your help! Please leave suggestona on how you want the story to go, and if i use them, I will give you a shout out! Pretty please! Love you all. Xoxo