CHAPTER 9: NEW BEGINGINGS.

"You and Zayn are together?!" I yelled excitedly in the hallway besides harry's room. It was around 1130 and he had fallen asleep so i dicided to call Alex and see how she was. She had gone back to her home town to visit her parents, but she was coming back to the city tomorrow to say goodbye to the boys.

"Yeah we are. But that's not the only thing I have to tell you."

"Well what is it?!"

"The band's piano man quit on them last minute, and they asked me to play for them..I signed a contract for three years!"

"Are you serious?! That's amazing Alex!"

"Thanks!"

"No problem! So you're leaving with them tomorrow?"

"Yep, but I gotta go pack. I'll see you tomorrow ariu d 11ish."

"Okay, bye!" I said before hanging up the phone and walking into Harry's room.

"Hey, what are you doing awake, boo?" I asked Harry who was sitting up in bed reading what looked like twitte on his phone.

"Oh, uh just looking at twitter. I couldnt sleep." His voice sounded sad.

"Are you okay, Has?"

"I'm just confused that's all. Its so hard to go into a room Full of people who know memories of you, that you don't even know. Or having someone love you, and have feelings for the person, but not know why.." harry said looking right into my eyes. I couldn't help the tears that fell down my cheeks. I had forced my self not to think about him not loving me anymore, but him bringing him up himself was just to my self.

harry reached up and wiped away my still falling tears letting his hand li ger on my neck. I sat down at the edge of his bed and stared at him.

"What can I do Harry? I can't stop loving you and..and..-" I couldn't continue, my tears closing my throut, not letting me speak.

"Shh...its okay.. I don't want you to do that Blair."

"How are we supposed to get through this? Yu don't remember anything about me,..us.."

"Help me remember. Tell me stories. I want to hear everything. Not just about us, but about the boys also."

"I can do that.." I told him, my voice shaky.

"Come here." Harry said opening his arms. I laid down on his chest, falling asleep in his arms.

~~~~

"Ready to go?" I asked Harry picking up my phone off the table.

"Yep."

The ride to the apartment was silent. The boys, Paul, and Alex were going to come over around 11, and it was already 930 so me him and Summer didn't have that long to ourselves.

NIALL'S P.O.V.

I can do this.. I thought to my self walking up to Summer's door.

*ding dong*

"Oh, hi Niall!" Summer said, her dazzling smile on her face. When she noticed the flowers in my hand, and the fact that I was wearing a tux, her faced turned to confusion.

"What's going on..?" She asked.

"Summer, I've liked you since the day I saw you on the beach. When Zayn hurt you the way he did, it took all I had not to flip shit. I know we're leaving today, and that will make things difficult, but maybe I thought we could try dating..?" My voice was tremvling and my hands were clamy. I couldnt help it.

"I'd really like that." Summer said smiling, and reachinup. This was the moment. Our lips collieded. This kiss was different then any kiss I've had before. Different in a good way. I didn't know how to explain it, but it was amazing. Summer was amazing.