CHAPYER 7: THE SUPRISE.

"WAKE UP SLEEPY HEAD!!" I ywlled jumping on top of Harry.

"Blairrrrrrr. Get off, its so early!"

"You wouldn't want to miss the surprise now would you?"this got him up. There was two days left till the boys had to leave for their next tour location and me and Summer had a big surprise for the last to nights, to make them special.

Harry pulled back the covers that had been hiding him from my sight. He had a confused look on his face when he said,

"What surprise?"

"It wouldn't be a surprise if I told you that! Now, I'm going to go get in the shower, go walk up the other boys and El, and summer, tell them to get everything they packed for here, and take it with them because you'll be going to the airport from the surprise on Sunday. Got it?" I didn't give him a chance to reply, I just kissed his cheek and grabbed my clothes and headed off towards the bathroom.

HARRY'S P.O.V.

I shook my head and laughed at Blair. I loved that girl. I got of of bed and walked into the living room to see Summer asleep on nialls shoulder, El asleep in louis' arms on the couch, Zayn on another couch, and Liam in the rocking chair, all fast asleep. Well, not for long, I thought to my self.

"EVERYBODY WAKKKKKKKKE UPPPPPP!!!!" I yelled as loud as i could. The next thing I knew, I had six death looks shooting my way.

"Harry, ill give you ten seconds to run." Zayn said trying to control his anger.

"Oh calm down Bradford bad boy, we all need to get up, and pack our stuff, Summer and Blair have a surprise." I smiled and walked back to Blair's room where my suitcase was. I could hear the boys and El asking Summer questions about the surprise, and her refusing to answer them as i packed. I smiled to my self, as i thought how I really wouldn't mind walking up to these seven people everyday for the rest of my life. I didn't know what I was going to do when we had to Leave Blair, Summer, and Eleanor here on

Sunday. I pushed the thought away and sat down on Blair's bed, picking up my phone and reading a text from Perrie. Oh boy.

PERRIE: hey harry.. I just wanted to let you know that me and Zayn broke up last night & I won't be needing the concert tickets any more.. I'll send them back to you as soon as i can. Thanks love. Xx Perrie.

I had sent Perrie tickets to surprise Zayn in our Austraillia concert sense her and her band Little Mix were touring there, but u guess she wouldn't be needing those anytime soon..

HARRY: alright, sounds good. Sorry about you and Zayn.. xx harry.

I set my phone down on the bed side table and looked up to see Blair look as beautiful as ever. She was wearing a short, blue jumper with white ankers scattered across it. Her hair was curled with a white head band pushing her hair out of her face, and she wore little make up. Only mascera. What was it about this girl that made me so speechless? Every time I see her, its like I can't speak.

BLAIR'S P.O.V

"Ready to go?!" I asked harry excitedly , walking over too him and putting my hands around his neck. Harry smiled and leaned his forehead against my own.

" would be more excited if you told me what we're doing." Harry said jokingly.

I rolled my eyes, and gave him a soft kiss on the lips before turning away and grabbing my already packed bag.

~~~~

"We're gong on a boat????" Zayn asked confused.

"Yep! We'll get to stay on the boat for today, Saturday, and a little bit on Sunday!" I told the boys. Eleanor had a modeling thing today so she wouldn't be coming until timorrow. The boat wasn't large. There was only five rooms, which ment that we would be doubling up. I hope the boys didn't mind.