CHAPTER 16: 1234 I LOVE YOU.

WARNING: they do the nasty in the chapppppie, so i hope you dont mind. All cred for that goes out to my friend cause i dont know how to write that stuff so she wrote it for me. :-) sorry if this suck. Okay. Bye.

I walked out of the bathroom grabbing my north face and scarf slipping it on. I noticed my jacket a little tighter than it used to be. I sigjed, picking up my bag and walking down the stairs.

"Ready to go, gorgeous?" Harry said pecking my lips.

"When ever you are." I smiled at him.

"Mum, Gemma we're leaving!" Harry called down the hall the two girls ran down the hall way and into our arms. We took turns saying goodbye, and promised to call at least once a week, when I already know for a fact that harry calls at least every other day.

It was two days till new years eve, and me and harry were going up to his bungalo for some alone time. The rest of the group would be meeting us here tomorrow night. We waved our goodbyes and took off down the road.

"So, have you been thinking about your new year resolution?" I asked harry.

"A little, not too much." He said shrugging his shoulders.

"Any ideas? I'm idealess." I said.

"How about no more cracking your knuckles?"

"Harrrrrrryyy, that's dumb, I need something meaningful!" I complained.

"Well, then it looks like you have something to think about during the ride then." Harry said smiling at me.

I reached over and turned up the radio to hear 1234 by the Plain White T's coming through the speakers.

"Give me more lovin' than I've ever had

Make it all better when I'm feelin' sad Tell me that I'm special even when I know I'm not

Make me feel good when I hurt so bad Barely gettin' mad, I'm so glad I found you I love bein' around you You make it easy, it's as easy as 1, 2, 1, 2, 3, 4

There's only one thing to do Three words for you I love you There's only one way to say Those three words and that's what I'll do, I love you

Give me more lovin' from the very start Piece me back together when I fall apart Tell me things you never even tell your closest friends

Make me feel good when I hurt so bad Best that I've had, I'm so glad that I found you I love bein' around you You make it easy, it's as easy as 1, 2, 1, 2, 3, 4

There's only one thing to do Three words for you I love you There's only one way to say Those three words and that's what I'll do, I love you I love you

You make it easy, it's easy as 1, 2, 1, 2, 3, 4

There's only one thing to do Three words for you I love you There's only one way to say Those three words and that's what I'll do, I love you I love you

1, 2, 3, 4 I love you I love you!" Me and harry sang out loud. I stared laughing and couldn't help the smile that broke out on my face, and seemed like it couldn't leave.

"You know you're quite a good singer." Harry said his smile mirroring mine, but much more beautiful. I loved his dimples, they were perfection. I reached over and poked one.

"Thanks babe." I turned off the radio and played the plain white T's Pandora station on my phone instead until we arrived at the bungalo.

"Here we are!" Harry said turning off the car. I smiled opening my door and walking to the back to grab my suit case.