CHAPTER 22: LOOKING BACK.

So, my lovelies, I have come to realize that this is the last chapter of the big city. ;( I don't want to drag it on, so yeah I'm ending it. okay, story time. Gogogo.

BTWWWW: THIS ----> **** MEANS THE START OF A FLASHBACK!

FOUR YEARS LATER.

"Mommy?" I turned around to see my four year old daughter standing at my door way. Her long brown locks trailing down her skinny frame, reaching just below her chest, a bow tied it up half up half down, showing off her face, and gorgeous blue green eyes that she got from her father.

"Yes baby?" I asked opening my arms for her to run into.

"What are you doing?" She asked me, twirling one of waves in her small hands.

"Looking at a scrapbook, want to join me?" I smiled laying beside her on the bed I front of the book.

"Look mommy that's me!" She said giggling, pointing to a photo at the year of one, in a white dress with a flower basket in her hands.

****

"Blair, are you ready?" My dad called into the back room of the church. I took one last look at my self, feeling pretty for the first time in a while. My dress was simple, but elegant. It was white, with a cupcake skirt. The top was embroidered with small white cristals covering only my chest with a sweet heart neck line. It was gorgeous, matching my hair that was french braided to the side, leaving the side ends curled in tight ringlets. It was all held together with small dimond gems.

"I'm ready." I whispered. I walked over to my awaiting father, linking our arms and walked towards the opening doors of the ceramony room.

I took a deep breath, closing my eyes, before reopening them to see a beautiful church decorated with pale pink flowers and dimond gems. (Can you tell me color scheam? I like gems..:)) the next thing I noticed before my eyes immediately jumped to Harry, his curls seeming tamed, in her black tux and pale pink tie, I saw my little girl in her white flowy flower girl dress. It was plain, and simple with a pale pink bow tied around the middle. The music started playing softly, and one by one the wedding party of Alex, summer, Eleanor, my sister, niall, louis, zayn, and Liam made their way down the asile. My eyes teared up as i locked them with Harry's giving him a small smile, feeling my cheaks flush.

The ceremony started, the tears Continued, and the happiness and love overflowed.

"You may kiss your bride." The prist said with a smile. I could see the love raidiating in Harry's eyes, I knew mine were doing the same.

"I love you." I choked through my tears.

"I love you more." Harry said as a tear slid down his cheak.

There was no point in arguing, even though I knew I was right. Instead, I brushed away his tears, and placed my lips on his own. It was short and sweet, but full of so much passion. Passion for love, and each other, and spending the rest of our lives in each others arms.

****

"Mommy, don't cry." Carson said wrapping her arms around me, nuzzling her face in the crook of my neck.

"Yeah mommy, don't cry." Harry said coming over and kissing my cheek.

I turned my head, catching his lips with my own, and smiling into the kiss.

"So, I guess I'll let you too have your mommy daughter moment then." Harry said standing.

"Stay!" Me and Carson said in unison, reaching for Harry's hand at the same time.

"Forever?" harry said sitting next to us, pulling us onto his lap together.

"Forever." I said, turning my head, kissing Harry's soft lips.

THE END! <3

I really hope that yu all enjoyed this story. I know it may not have been the best, but I tried. :) my new story will be up shortly, so keep this story in your library so ya'll will get the update on what the name of the new story will be. I love you all, and I hope you like this, and will like the up and coming new story as well. :)

Love always, Jillian. Xxxx