CHAPTER FOUR: APARTMENT 7

BLAIR'S P.O.V.

"HELLO LOVE BIRDS!" I head Louis yell behind me. Me and Harry broke out of our hug awkwardly. Was that a blush on Harry's cheeks?

"Hi boobear!" Harry exclaimed running towards Louis and capturing him in a hug.

"What have you two been up to?" Lou asked, parting from Harry.

"Oh, just talking." I answered.

"It seemed like that was headed to more than just talking..." Louis said suspicously and walked out of the shark room, and back into the main room where the other boys Summer, and El were all standing around. Me and Harry followed behind quickly.

"So, are we ready to go?" Liam asked us. He was answered with a courus of yeses. We didn't feel like taking a cab, so we opted to walk. As we neared mine and Summer's apartment we were swarmed by fans and poporatize. I looked around frantically at the other people in our group and saw they were all panicking just as I was. I grabbed Harry and Eleanor's hand who was already holding onto Louis and pulled them toward the door of our apartment. I was praying that Summer got that i was just trying to get us inside, and was doing the same with the the boys. We reached the front door of apartment 7 and i turned around to see Summer, Liam, Niall and Zayn climbing the steps to the front door. Relieved I jabbed my key into the door and rushed inside.

Once everyone was inside and the door was locked securily behind us, we all walked into the kitchen and sat around our table. Well, the boys sat, Eleanor sat on Louis lap, and me and Summer stood since there was only five seats.

"how the hell did they find out where we live?! Or who we even were!?" I yelled out of confusion. In all honesty, being mobbed by fans like that really is quite scary..

Harry reached out and pulled me onto his lap. He rested his head on my shoulder and said, "I know, its crazy, but we love our fans, and its just something that takes awhile to adjust too."

"Yeah I get it.. but how are you guys supposed to get back to your hotel if they're out there all night? And even if you do manage to get around them, won't they just follow you to your hotel..?"

Everyone was silent while the boys let my comment soak in. That's when summer suggested something that might just be the start of my summer's crazy turn of events. I thought just meeting one direction was crazy, but that was just the beginning.

"What if you guys just stayed here with us?"

"YESSSS! LIAMMMMM CAN WE? PLEEEEEASE?" Niall pleaded Liam until he finally gave in.

One direction would be staying in my house...