CHAPTER 21: THE TRUE DEFINITION OF FAMILY.

"Hazza?" I heard a small familiar voice say. I looked up wth my red rimmed eyes to see Louis, the rest of the boys alex, Eleanor, perrie, and Danielle standing before me.

"Oh, you look awful." Louis said shaking his head.

"Thanks." I replied taking his outstretched hand and standing up. The group surrounded each other with hugs, summer included. We all let the tears splash onto each other's shoulders as we huddled together, praying, crying, and hoping. We stood long enough to finally get called by a doctor.

"Mr. Styles?" The doctor from last night called my name.

"Yes?" I asked walking towards him.

"I have good news, and I have bad news." My breath hitched at the last part before the doctor carried on.

"You're soon to be wife, Blair, am I correct?" I nodded.

"She's doing very very well. She's woken up, and is coming along quite nicely. She's under alot of pain medication from the surgery though. She'll be staying at the hospital for at least another three days tops, and at home I want her on full bed rest. Are you following so far?" I nodded my head again, letting a smile creep slowly onto my face for the first time in days.

"And for the bad news..." the doctor continued.

"The baby, I'm happy to say is actually doing quite well. She isn't breathing on her own yet, she has an oxygen tank, and will for awhile, she's going to get sick VERY easily so anytime you're going to go into the ICU you will have a check up from a nurse and will wash your hands."

"Wait, are you saying what I think you're saying doctor..?" I said shakily.

"What is it that you're thinking son?"

"The baby...she's..she might make it?"

"I want to say yes, the chances are high, but I don't want your hopes up too high. Just keep praying kid, its worked so far." The doctor said smiling and giving my shoulder a sqeeze.

"Can I go see Blair now?" I asked him softly with a huge smile on my face, as the doctor gave me a small nod of the head.

First I walked over to the group letting them know I was going to go in first, and then they could all go in.

"Hey baby." I said softly as I walked into Blair's room.

"Bear.." she said, a smile on her face.

"How are you feeling?" I asked her, sitting on the chair next to her bed and brushing the fringe out of her eyes.

"Honestly? Like complete and utter cow shit." I coughed back laughter, at her comparison and looked Blair in the eyes.

"it'll get better love, don't you worry." She just smiled, and kissed my lips. I pulled away shortly.

"Guess what my dear!" I said a little too excitedly. Scratch that, I had a reason to be happier than ever. The two girls I love most in life are alive, and going to be okay.

"Oh harry, please don't shout. what is it babe?"

"Sorry," I said quieter. "Anyway, we have a beautiful young lady that we have to name." I smiled down at her.

"Oh my gosh, its a girl?!" She said, now the one shouting.

"What happened to "no shouting"? I joked.

"Oh hush, where's my baby! I want to see her!" She said a new gleam in her eyes. What was it? New found love? Motherhood? I wasn't sure, but I couldn't wait to go on the adventure to find out.

~~~~

BLAIR'S P.O.V.

"Hello beautiful." I smiled down at my new born baby, tears of joy running down my face. She was so tiny, the size of my hand. She was premature. She was precious, and gorgeous. Sense I was her mother, I was the only person allowed to hold her in my arms. I had to be very careful, and make sure I'm not the tiniest bit sick. Everyone else had to make sure as well, but could only touch her through a class case, with spots that had openings with a glove attached. You then stuck your hand inside, and got to touch the baby. It was a complicated, scary process and I just couldn't wait to get my little princess out of this place.

"Carson Anne." I said softly, to my little girl. "That's going to be your name, pretty girl." I said with a smile.I rubbed Carson's tummy and looked up to see harry standing in the closed door way if the ICU.

"Such a beautiful name, for such a beautiful girl." He said with a smile. I mouthed I love you towards my future husband, and then turned my attention back to my angel.

"We're gunna have such a fun life together, you and me. You know that right? You're going to be surrounded by people that love you all the time. You'll never have a day go by where someone doesn't tell you they love you. You're going to great things in this world, I can tell." And with that, I kissed her forehead, and began to rock her back and forth, all the while various people came in to see her and me. I was so content with life at that moment, I never wanted it to end. I learned then what family meant. Family meant staying together, always. You stay during the good times,you stay during thebad times. You always stay.